Part 16

The extra couple hours went by quickly, yet excruciatingly slow, but it was all worth it as the borders gate came into view. With the section they passed through being mostly southern protected, even with the camouflaged car, getting through was fairly easy.

The sun had begun to set, but, they were in. And so, so close Yoongi could feel it, "Jungkook why are we driving so slow right now? Aren't we close?!"

Taehyung was the one who answered, "Even though people think this car is on their side, it's pretty clear that we're not. So we gotta go slow and hope nobody stops us, we'll be there soon it's just right up here."

Yoongi and Jimin both nodded. Yoongi looked out the cars window, they were driving through a rice farm of sorts, there were hundreds of workers, the military men who swarmed them, like an invasive disease. The boy didn't realize the scowl on his features until he caught the eye of one of the soldiers, Yoongi quickly looked away, his gaze now glued to this shoes as they drove away.

They were good, they were okay they were going to make it, Yoongi kept repeating in his head, that stare meant nothing, it meant nothing they were almost there, trying to calm his beating heart until,

"Hey stop right there!"

_

"We're not leaving without you. Come on." Sanha spoke, determined as he picked Hoseok up, putting the boys arm around his shoulders and supporting his weight, "If we leave you here you'll be done for."

Hoseok tried to stifle his pain filled cries, "I'm going to slow everyone down, just go."

The boy, who Hoseok guessed was Jiwoo, Sanhas brother, spoke, "Come on bro, he's not going to make it we're running out of time!"

"You three start moving, put out the fire and start climbing I'll be right behind you three with him." Sanha spoke, without a hint of question.

As the five of them, plus the cat, moved Hoseok felt pangs of pain fill every breath, every step, with the fire from the pain trapped in his chest, begging to come out when Sanha whispered, in a voice as comforting as he could manage, "Hoseok, one of the first things you told me about Yoongi, do you remember?"

Hoseok grunted, "W-what?"

"You love him, right?"

The boy was confused, speaking through the pain, "Yeah, of course I do with everything I love him why?"

"Then make sure you make it far enough to tell him." Sanha whispered rather forcefully as he shared Hoseok's weight. And Hoseok's thoughts traveled to Yoongi, the pain still cursed his every move yet, there was a sense of urgency now filling his veins as they reached the end of the hall, the fireplace, silencing, it's flames.

_

"Hey stop right there!"

Yoongi felt his blood still as Jungkook stopped the car, he could feel all the eyes from the workers and soldiers in the field surrounding them, watching them, as if they were rabbits, surrounded by the hungry eyes of a million foxes.

Yoongi held his breath as a soldier came up to the side passengers window, which Taehyung quickly rolled down, "Is there a problem...sir?"

The man didn't answer at first, taking the time to study Taehyung's features, "What are you doing."

Taehyung wasted no time in answering, "We have orders to report to the main base sir, we found this southerner here trying to jump the border and get pictures, thought we'd teach em a lesson."

Yoongi quickly realized the younger was talking about him, and Jimin quickly had a hand on Yoongi's head, pushing it forward so that he was looking down, "Yep, we got him sir, it's just a delivery and then we'll head back to our post at the border." Jimin added, semi confidently.