Part 21

Note: Hey guys so quick funny story that doesn't have anything to do with this chapter, today I had a final exam at 10 am and I woke up at 12pm lol 10/10 would not recommend but my professor was honestly a saint and let me take it like 5 hours late TT There is good in the world still, okay sappy story time is over thank you guys so much for the birthday wishes with the last one-shot I posted your all so sweet it just fills my heart the same way Yoongi's heart fills when he sees Hoseok smile you're all wonderful I love you and I hope you enjoy this chapter <3

Please enjoy <3

_________

It was the morning after the protest that Yoongi noticed the stress still lingering in Hoseok's shoulders. Yoongi, for once, surprisingly, had woken up before Hoseok. Letting his fingers trail along the youngers broad shoulders, he was always so peaceful sleeping, and still, he looked younger, precious, even, but Yoongi could see the tension tightening at the boys seams. Yoongi's hand, feather light, traveled up to Hoseok's cheek, then to the boys messy morning hair, smoothing back his bangs.

When Hoseok's eyes fluttered open, his smile was one Yoongi wanted to take a picture of, to save and put in his pocket for a rainy day, but it was also one of those smiles that only existed in the moment. Only beamed towards Yoongi, for Yoongi, before his voice heavy with sleep sang, "Good morning, moon prince."

Yoongi giggled, leaning down to catch their lips in a sleepy kiss, "Good morning my sleepy bubble king."

Hoseok leaned into Yoongi's touch, something in his eyes that drew the older in closer before an energetic pup jumped on their bed, tumbling right in between them with a wagging tale and a million licks. The two laughed, and Yoongi's heart filled, again, because this, this was right. This was where he wanted to be, where they belonged.

But Holly's bright eyes suggested something else, and that, that was okay too, more than okay, really, "Seok-ah, want to take Holly on a walk with me?"

If the boys smile wasn't enough of an answer, a bright, "Yes!" Resounded from the younger.

The picnic was mostly Hoseok's idea and even though Yoongi had called him childish as they put together a basket full of food, he couldn't help but to smile right along with the younger. And walking through central park, with the warm breeze and sun, with an adorable brown poodle trotting along in front of them, in the hands of his best friend, Yoongi smiled, bright, and unforgiving, "Seok-ah..."

When Hoseok turned to look towards Yoongi, with gentle brown eyes Yoongi wondered what it was he wanted to tell him, so instead, he just smiled, leaning forward to press a kiss to the corner of Hoseok's lips.

Which resulted in a kiss to Yoongi's nose, and Hoseok's hand moving away from Yoongi's only to be wrapped around the boys shoulders, pulling him even closer to the younger until they found a large grass covered field. "Perfect!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly, leading them towards the opening.

Laying out the blanket and the food started out as a team effort, that is, until Holly grabbed the toy in Yoongi's hand and started galloping away, Hoseok's energetic laughter right behind the little animal. Yoongi watched as the younger played with and chased Holly, and laughed as Holly started chasing Hoseok too. "Yah! Seok-ah come eat!"

The boys smile was like a stars supernova, exploding with joy, running towards him, Yoongi handed him his sandwich as soon as he'd sat down next to him, panting from all the running. "Holly's not a dog."

Yoongi laughed, "Then what is he?"

Hoseok smiled taking another big bite of his sandwich before running after the little dog who'd come prancing towards him with a new stick, "A cheetah!"