Just drive

When they said I was the driver I didn't think that I would be driving around the block 30 times. My hands shook as I clenched the wheel. I had never driven a van nonetheless on the other side of the road. A few kids ran out into the street and I stomped on the breaks.
"Sorry," I mumbled as the adults gave me a wtf face.
"This is the place, turn left and then down the alleyway," Erik barked from my ear piece. I turned left and down the alley way. We were behind a building, graffiti on the wall.
"Stop here and be ready to move," he said. I put the van in park. Outside, they ran from out the back of the van. Erik placed something on the wall and then slid on the mask I saw him looking at at the museum. Serena and another guy stood beside him armed. I reached down slowly to shift into drive when the guy next to me, in the passenger seat, placed a gun at my temple.
"Don't even think about it,"he said. I slumped back into the chair. I could make a run for it. There was another alley way across the street. I rolled down the window and a bomb went off behind us. A gaping hole appeared in the building once the smoke died down. Erik and the crew ran in.
"Start the car," the guy said looking behind us. He hopped into the back and opened the door. I started the engine and put my foot on the break. A black figure ran out behind Erik as Serena and the other guy loaded Klaue into the back.
"Drive!" Serena snapped. I peeled around the corner and weaved in and out of traffic. The doors closed in the back.
"Where am I going?" I asked still focused on the road.
"Here," Erik reached up from behind me. His face incredibly close. He pressed a button on the tablet and a GPS popped up. We were driving to some yard. Once we were there there was a small plane waiting. It only looked to be big enough for two people. I parked the van and watched as everybody got out the van. Erik walked around the van and a knock on my window startled me.
"Get out," Serena mouthed. I slung the door open hitting her. Hopping out I walked to where everyone was around the plane.
"...Wakanda," Erik said. I had just caught the tail end of the conversation. Suddenly, Erik pulled out his gun and took out three other guys. I dove to the ground and under the van. Klaue snatched Serena from the plane and held her at gun point. Even though I had mixed feelings I still didn't want Klaue to kill her.
Erik paused with his gun raised.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Serena muttered. Bam! Serena hit the ground and a loud screamed echoed in the yard. Erik ran after Klaue diving between the junk cars avoiding the bullets. The screaming continued and then I realized it was coming from me. There were a few more shots and then silence. I crept out from under the van carefully keeping my eyes on the area in which they ran.
"Come here!" Someone pulled me by my pants and dragged me out.
"No, get off of me!" I couldn't tell who it was until I was pulled into a hard chest by strong arms. I wrestled against Erik trying to free myself.
"Stop it Leanna, stop!" He whipped me around to face him and slammed me into the van. My arms were pushed above my head. His dark brown eyes boring into mine. I still squirmed.
"Please Erik don't kill me please, please," I wept dropping my head. Erik released my arms and stepped away. I looked up and he still stared at me hard.
"I'm not going to hurt you," He said softly. My arms were shaking. I slid along the van and away from him.
"What do you want from me?" I asked cautiously.
"I just want you Leanna Harris...I just want you to trust me," he said walking closer.
"Why!" I screamed. He walked up closer and wrapped his arms around me. I felt a sharp poke on the side of my neck. My knees began to buckle and my body became stiff.
"You'll find out soon."