Exsposed

"That was one helluva stunt you both pulled in Wakanda!" Nick Fury said walking through the door. Both Erik and I simultaneously put our fingers to our mouths to hush him. Juju was still asleep in Erik's arms.
"What do you want Nick?" I said bored. He flopped into one of the chairs.
"Listen, I know you two are retired. However, we need you all to do one last mission for us," he said. My left eye was jumping uncontrollably. Erik looked at me and shook his head.
"Nah, we're good," he said.
"How was your adventure zombie boy?" Nick laughed. I cringed and Erik tensed up.
"The dead ain't nothing to play with. I'm grateful that Zuri was able to bring me back," Erik said. I nodded my head.
"Pure fucking talent I'll give you that much," Nick said. Natasha nudged her head and walked towards the door. I followed behind her closely. We walked out of the room and into the room across the hall.
"They're tracing you and your family," she said.
"No shit Sherlock. While I was on the phone with you this man was coming after me. I even had Juju with me!" I exclaimed.
"You know they don't give two thoughts about women and children," Natasha said. I cringed a memory of my babies blank face earlier came back to me.
"So, what's the mission?"

***

"Why didn't you tell that happened?" Erik yelled. We were in our apartment standing in the living room.
"I didn't want to worry you," I said plopping down on the couch.
"I don't give a fuck Leanna. They went after my wife and child!" He punched the wall and I flinched. This is what I wanted to avoid.
"Have you spoken to T'Challa at all?" I asked. They were still cousins after all.
"Nah, I'm straight." He said. He wrapped his long locs into a bun.
"Ok whatever.... how do you feel about the mission?" I asked. Erik groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I don't know I'll have to think about it," he groaned. Juju's crying sounded from her room. We both threw our hands into the air.
"I got her," I said standing up. Erik stood and gently pushed me back down.
"I got her, you just go to bed."

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you all are enjoying. Just saw Black Panther for a third time. Erik isn't dead (I thought he should have actually lived in the movie).  Thanks for the votes and comments!
PHAMBILI!