The end is near

Erik stared at me, his body poised and unmoving. I ran to him and he swiped the side of my face gently.
"C'mon, I told you, don't hold back!" I yelled. I round kicked him in his side but he grabbed my leg and twisted me to the ground. He leaned over me his locs hanging in front of his eyes. I stared him in the eyes and then leaned up to his neck. I brushed my lips against his neck and he chuckled. When I felt him relax I flipped under and wrapped my legs around his neck. Pulling him down, I slid under him and hopped up unto his back pining his arm.
"Ok, you got me there," he said. Suddenly, he stood up shaking me away. I scrambled up to my feet. He kicked my legs from under me. I crawled away and then pushed myself up. He two pieced my sides and I brought up a fierce upper cut. His head snapped up and when he looked back at me blood dripped from his lip.
"Oh baby, I'm so sorry!" I said quickly running to him.
"I don't know what it is babe...but you've been acting weird. So, until you tell me what all this training is for...I'll be back at the hotel," He pushed me away and walked out of the sparring room. Guilt settled in me as I thought it over. These reoccurring flashbacks were getting to me. I thought maybe if I trained more I wouldn't be able to think about it. But now, in the silence, they were flooding back to me. I grabbed my energy bar from the bench and took a bite. Instantly, I regretted it. I flew into the bathroom.

When I walked into the hotel room Erik was changed. He had on a tight white shirt and grey sweatpants. He held a bag of ice to his lip.
"Baby?" I started and he kept looking at the T.V. Now, it was mentioning an attack in another country. I sat down next to him and he shifted.
"Don't do that to me," I snapped.
"Do what?" He asked.
"Move away from me," I said lowly. I scooted closer and again he shifted away. I snatched the ice pack from his hand and slung it across the room.
"Look, I'm not that little bitch you used to fuck with. I am your wife don't back away from me!" I yelled. He looked at me with a different darkness.
"And I'm not that little fuck boy you used to fuck with," he snapped back. He got up and I followed behind him.
"Why are you ignoring me?" I turned him around to me.
"Because you won't tell me what the hell is going on!" He shouted. I blinked away tears and backed away.
"You wouldn't believe me Erik," I said. I felt nauseous and sat down. He sucked his teeth.
"I'll believe anything at this point because your little mood swings are—."
"I know...Yesterday at the park I regained my memory of what happened when I was 11 years old." My heart pounded in my ribs making it hard for me to breathe. He walked over and and sat be side me.
"I remember you telling me that," he said calmly. I felt my lip quiver and then my face fell with it.
"My mom was trying to save me from something...that creature at the park that we saw," I cried, "They're after something and I think I'm involved and the only thing I can think of is that purple creature that..." I paused tears pouring onto my cheeks. Erik pulled me to him wrapping his arm around my waist.
"That what baby?" He whispered into my hair.
"It tried to take me, that night he grabbed my wrist and I could feel evil flowing within him and death lots of death tied to him. My mom fought, freeing me, and sent him into another dimension. But, I can still feel his dark aura ever since that day and I can feel him his energy in all of this shit that's happening. He's tied to that attack. That's why Tony is missing and that Peter kid." He rocked me on his chest and I cried into his shirt.
"It's going to be alright baby," Erik said softly.
"No, it's not! He is after something that could end us all," I shouted. There was a soft knock at the door and we both jumped. Erik stood and went to it. When he opened my eyes widened. Nakia stood frightened.
"They are attacking Wakanda," she said. My heart sank and then I remembered.
"Juju," me and Erik said at the same time.

SPOILER

A/N: At this time Stark, Peter, Dr. Strange, Mantis, and everyone are still on that planet after losing the time stone to Thanos. Gamora is already "Gone". Thanos' followers are at Wakanda with those creatures attacking the force field. Erik and Leanna are on their way.