[FACTS] CHAPTER 1: Press Start to Begin

The first chapter and the prequel to the prologue, Press Start to Begin or simply chapter one.

CHAPTER: 1
PARTS: 1
VILLAIN: Ark Stronto
PUBLISHED: November 18, 2018

***

Facts:

1. Did you know that the author of the Dab Police fanfiction, Cherryberry_X3 is a fan of Will Ryan (DAGames)? Well now you know! The title for Chapter 1 was inspired by Will's first original song, "Press Start to Begin". It's really catchy, and I believe you'll like it.

2. Ark Stronto's surname, Stronto... is inspired by the name Dr. John Watson's former commander, Major Sholto. It was from BBC Sherlock, Series 3 Episode 2— The Sign of Three. I just don't want to copy the whole surname so I changed it to Stronto.

3. The Dab Police Chapter 1 only started off as a script. Since my whole plan for Dab Police is an animation series. But then when I decided it would be a book I copied all the things written in that script.

4. Ark Stronto's school, Annabelle High University was an inspiration to "Annabelle High School" in my first story— The Revenge. Annabelle was a revised version from the name "Annabeth" because again I don't wanna copy something from a fandom.

If you all are curious about the fandom, it's the Percy Jackson fandom. Since I was writing "The Revenge" I was also currently reading The Mark of Athena I think.

5. Ark Stronto's room number— 315 is close to my own room number at my school. Mine is 316. But I changed "6" to "5" since it's my favourite number.