BREAKDOWN: The Raymonds Family Tree

Since Chapter 9 is finally finished, it's time to reveal the start of it all... The Raymonds Family Tree and how they connect!

SPOILER ALERT! FOR THOSE WHO HASN'T READ TDP ITSELF AND THE CHAPTERS 6 - 9 TAKE A STEP BACK AND READ IT!

So here we go!

As we have known, Erebusa Scott has officially admitted that she was Gabby Raymonds... from Chapter 8's... DAUGHTER!

Now before you ask questions like: How is Erebusa and Gabby related if their surnames don't match? You'll see why in a moment...

So as we know, Erebusa is a Scott. Not a Raymonds like Valhalla. Valhalla married Gabby but he chose to have other relationships with other women, Valhalla Raymonds was a woman of intelligence... But Valhalla and Erebusa are not related.

How you must say? Erebusa has a dark past, her mom and her dad (Gabby Raymonds) broke up after knowing about the other woman Gabby had a relationship with. That was way before Erebusa was born... but her father still talked to her and they became close no matter what. When she is with her dad, her dad will tell her to call Valhalla "Step-mom".

Now Valhalla, Valhalla created something... a wide family tree. And it is proven with this conversation on 'Tag, You're It';

Mrs. Raymonds sighed, "You can kill him anyways, I never enjoyed life with him— who would enjoy being forced to join something that's out of your league? I'm British, I don't choose sides in times like this. I could always change back to my real surname." I was curious to ask her about her real surname, "If you don't bother me asking, what is your real surname?"

"Roberts." She said, smiling; standing up and pushing me backwards until my body was pinned to my table, "But if you wish I can change it to Middleton."

Ughh... CRINGE.

But anyways, did you see what I meant? Roberts was her original surname! Who else is a Roberts on the TDP Universe? Lucy Roberts, that's right! So it proves to be that Lucy and Erebusa are half sisters! Only with different mothers.

Lucy Roberts' Death Explained;

Yes, I am explaining this just now since the truth is out.

It wasn't bullies that were forcing her. It was the ASDA.

Of course, ASDA comes from ages 12 above with any shape and sizes. Put the price then get the call... all things will come out like a quick scene from a play. So to get things a bit darker... yes, if I guessed your thought, they traumatized poor Lucy Roberts. When she cannot handle it anymore, she made the tapes and committed suicide.

Lucy Roberts was aware of the ASDA's plans. And she contacted Dan through a recording to put a stop on them.

So the family ends as:

Gabby Raymonds - (E.S.'s mom) = Erebusa Scott

Gabby Raymonds - Valhalla (Roberts) Raymonds = Lucy Roberts

Lucy Roberts - Erebusa Scott = Sisters

And that's all for now, until the next chapter! ;D Cya laters y'all!