How to be you, Sheridan? - How I write my stories

TheDabPolice has made it as my most read fanfiction and/or book! Thank you guys so much, to celebrate— I offer you my tips.

Well not exactly, tips but just how I write TheDabPolice as it is!

So let's go!

————————————————————— 

1. Organize the way you write stories! - So by far as you've observed, things changed a lot in the first book. I made the dividers a guide! Short ones are time skips, medium ones are POV change and long ones are the end of scene ones. You can add POVS like this: "Dan's POV:"; or like this: "DAN". Stuff Like that.

2. Add part by part and leave cliff hangers - that's important for suspense ;)

3. Foreshadowing - I do that with italic words, some do it in bold. But mostly italic. But DON'T use it a lot for those who know that technique lmao DO NOT italize or bolden what is a BIG spoiler to your story. Be quiet, like the plaque.

4. Make a really good introduction - like prologues. Prologues are good, just make that writing on the prologue good lmao don't be like me XD

5. Do you - that's really important, say what's on your mind, do what you like to the characters and enjoy! That's how you make a really good story.

————————————————————— 

So yeah that's the tips that I would be able to give you. That's how you can be Cherlock Joy haha. Happy writing!