DELETED SCENE: Jemma's Return (BK1CH9PT4)

WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS SPOILERS, PLEASE SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED OR READ THEDABPOLICE RIGHT NOW!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

—————————————————————  

This scene was when Jemma came back from being missing, I revised the scene and here's the original:

"Who are you?" James asked.

I looked at James, shocked. "What do you mean who is she? She's Jemma!" I asked. James and Justin both exchanged looks, "Um Dan, she doesn't look like Jemma." Justin replied.

I looked at her again, she really looks like Jemma. Though what's weird was the change in the hair, and lips. And she was wearing more makeup than usual. Her hair was fixed up in a bun. But the same coffee-brown eyes stared at me like I was a precious diamond. Which to everyone (I refer to the fans), I am. When I opened the door, no hugs, no kisses— what a weird comeback.

"Oh you boys, I've just been gone for a day! And you don't remember me anymore?" Jemma said, only with a little high-pitched change to her voice. "You've changed since we last met you at the hospital." James replied.

Then to be continued! You can find the whole scene in TheDabPolice CH9PT4: Damsel In Distress... so yeah bai :)