[FACTS] CHAPTER 3 PT 1 & 2: A Criminal's Present & The Complicated Clues

The third chapter in TheDabPolice Book 1. Filled with adventures, and complicated but fun (for you) codes! There's so much to learn as we explore the adventure of Alana Eleanor's case.

CHAPTER: 3
PARTS: 2
VILLAIN: Jason Wood
PUBLISHED: November 19, 2017

***

Facts:

1. The original title for "A Criminal's Present" (aka Chapter 3 pt 1) was "The Dominating Picture"

2. The name "Alana" was from the Sherlock Holmes fanfiction novel "SHERLOCK I, II, III & IV" by EK Sloyer or EKShortStories on Wattpad! It was from the third story in the book, the one whom John Watson falls in love with— who was also named Alana. On that book, she was the duchess of England— I thought the name would be fancy enough for an actress! So I used it.

The book can be found on one of my reading lists (it's on my account)! The reading list name is "Great Sherlock Stories (MUST READ!!)" :3

3. The TV show (aka Alana's show) Jemma and Justin was arguing about was a hint to the plot of the chapter. Alexander and Gregory represent George Collins and Jake Cruz, Alana's admirers. Sabrina— is Alana. As said, the one who shows true love is George cause he's Alana's true love.
While the one who does it for the money is Jake Cruz. He does love Alana, but he only wanted it for her money— which symbolises her fame.

4. The codes are, as a Sherlockian, from Sherlock's blog: thescienceofdeduction.co.uk. But mostly since my friend showed me those codes and we had fun with them. The code was really easy to master, so I added it anyways (referring to the Pigpen Cipher, by the way. X"D)