DELETED SCENE: Evangeline's Final Goodbye (BK1CH9PT3)

WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS SPOILERS, PLEASE SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED OR READ THEDABPOLICE RIGHT NOW!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

  —————————————————————  

Before the WiFi scene, there was going to be a scene where Dan and Evangeline says their goodbyes to each other. Yet I deleted it for it doesn't fit with the idea I had in the story. Here's the deleted scene from Book 1 Chapter 9 Part 3:

11 in the morning, we returned home; well it was that long cause I stayed with Evangeline for a while since she had a spare room. I seemed to look at the smiling Evangeline Smiths, who then opened the door for me like I was a celebrity walking on the red carpet. "Ev," I mutter, "Thank you. I can't thank you enough for all of this."

"Dan, it's fine. You don't have to. After all I've done to Jemma back at high school, and you- I had to make it up to you two. It's a better thing to do." Evangeline's concerned eyes came to me, her smile melting my heart. And for the last time- I gave her a hug. She hugged back. The memories of us together in high school flashed to me. How she used to be that sweet 16-year old Evangeline Smiths I knew- with dark brown hair and big glasses, though with that she still looked pretty, but not as beautiful as Jem.

"Until we meet again, Dan." She said.

"Until me meet again."

She went inside her car and in a matter of minutes, she drove away. I waved at that red speedy car she's in. I will never forget, dearest Evangeline Smiths.

It was a very short scene, but it touched my heart. And hopefully you guys kinda did too. :)
But for now, we all know... Evangeline will be back, after a very long time.