REALTALK: Dabbing.

Here is an unwanted but truly interesting opinion... why hate and why love dabbing.

TO BE HONEST, Dabbing isn't really that bad. Dabbing is just a pose everyone seemed to use a lot. And as for Generation Z, we have opinions about it.

Note: I do NOT hate dabbing.

An opinion of mine is that dabbing is an old meme, when something is an old meme (as for Generation Z) we get sick of it. Cause nothing can be too overused. Yes, they can be funny or famous or so... but they don't last forever. Unless if you bring it back.

There are overused memes that are annoying, such as the loss meme and the dabs. There are overused memes that are still funny such as spongebob memes (Evil Patrick, Tired Spongebob, Mocking Spongebob) stuff like that.

But heres a thing, EVEN THOUGH Dan made TheDabPolice... it's your choice if you want to dab or not. You can dab if you want to but DON'T TEASE such as "Hey *dabs* catch me if you can dab police bet you cant cause i dont live anywhere near you all lmao" cause that is RUDE. And you may easily make unnecessary and immature fights. We keep TeamTDM a safe haven for all fans and we WILL make TeamTDM a safe haven for all fans.

Let's not take this this way cause Dan wants peace for all of us.

If you choose to be with the Dab Police and have fun and all, you CAN. And you'll be supported with your fellow Dab Police members.

So if you saw someone hate on dabs, don't trigger that person by spamming dabs cause thats immature as hell. If you saw someone supporting dabs, take good precaution of arrest. Or atleast give him a warning. :)

So yeah that's all... peace out.