Teach me, Sherlock! - How I Write my Stories Pt 2

Storymaking isn't the easiest thing for me. I sometimes stay up till 2 am or 3 am just to finish one chapter (mostly with TheDabPolice, and I wrote The Revenge once until 12 am), but here's some more tips you can get from yours truly, Sherlock Joy.

1) Listen to music that fits your scene - I do that like, all the time. When I have the laptop for myself, I mostly just open YouTube... go to my 'Watch History' list, pick a song that fits the scene.

Don't get me? Here's an example:

Mostly when I think of a scene too much, nothing else can calm me rather than listening to the Sherlock soundtrack. If you see the comments, what they say is true. If you have watched Sherlock, you can agree with that. The Sherlock soundtrack does make you feel like the smartest person in the world. And it's by far, relaxing.

When I write mystery or like just really clever scenes I usually drain out my idea juices, and that's not nice y'all! You need those idea juices! So listening to BBC Sherlock's Theme Melody is what I suggest... or something else to keep ya company!

When I write intense scenes like fight scenes or whatever, I listen to Wonder Woman.

I know! Pretty dang crazy right? That's how intense I write my chapters lmao.

So mostly I either listen to WONDER WOMAN THEME from the Batman V Superman OST (Promise me, that one is the most badass theme and it'll give you a bunch of chills.) or Wonder Woman's Wrath from the Wonder Woman OST. You choose! Or pick what fits you.

If I want my intensity quite low, I listen to Horror Game songs. Mostly FNAF or Bendy and The Ink Machine... But FNAF Songs are much more suggested by me, since it does have more intensity levels. I suggest artists like DAGames (watch ur volumes tho), JT Music is also a suggestion... MiaRissy! Listen to their songs! Theirs are pretty dark but catchy, but intensity levels are fine.

Sad scenes? Oh boy I have many...

I suggest songs such as Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds, Irene Adler's Theme from the Sherlock OST, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri (A must listen if writing Romance stories), Training Wheels by Melanie Martinez (If you're still a fan or if you don't know her) and if you're into Video Games songs... try Lament by MiaRissyTV, Dear Brother by DAGames, Puppet Song by TryHardNinja... JUST SO MANY TO PICK FROM! :'D

So yeah, those are what I suggest :)

2) Read Stories like what you are writing! - We or... I call it... i n s p i r a t i o n
It's really helpful cause you can be inspired from it and you can encourage yourself to write the story you are writing more! For the Dab Police... I mostly read Sherlock fanfics that time... mostly cause 1) inspiration and 2) I want to read them cause they sound interesting anyways.

3) Make your story realistic - Having the scenes in the story in mind can make your readers believe the story better and for a greater impact! Try and avoid plotholes as well! Don't be like me X'D

4) Write notes before you write the actual story/chapter -  I do it all the time and it's really helpful cause it can serve as a guide to you when you make the story itself! It's better to plan than never! :D

So yeah, that's all for today again... I hope you guys find this helpful! So yeah, peace out!