[FACTS] CHAPTER 8 PT 1 & 2: The Inexplicable Ghost & Tag, You're It.

Here's a story... of a mysterious ghost. Who has haunted all the women in UK~

But no, seriously. The 8th selection/chapter of TheDabPolice was filled with envy and mysteries that it made me cry. But hey, here lies the mysteries of the Mysterious Ghost of the 31st;

CHAPTER: 8
PARTS: 2
VILLAIN: Valhalla Raymonds and Gabby Raymonds
PUBLISHED: February 21, 2018 (The Inexplicable Ghost) & March 4, 2018 (Tag, You're It.)

***

Facts:

1) Sherlockian side -- back at it again!

The Inexplicable Ghost was inspired by the title "The Inexplicable Matchbox" which was written on John Watson's blog and is mentioned on BBC Sherlock's Season 3 Episode called "The Sign of Three"! To be honest, this one I believe I am guilty with; but come on. X'D

This wasn't my favorite case from the blog tho, if you ask me that would be "The Geek Interpreter" and "The Deadly Tealights".

2) This is the chapter I was mostly proud with! It's actually the chapter with the most research needed! And I... am proud of that. :)

3) Leirah Manago, also sent a bunch of cases on TDP's email... so I thought I could feature her in!

4) These two chapters prove Justin as the most underrated character of the whole book... my fault. TvT

5) Sarah Raymonds is also a wife of Gabby Raymonds. I forgot to add her on the family tree! But her connection with everyone is not entirely sure yet... I might make another "Raymonds Family Tree: Explained" chapter.

6) Valhalla's name actually connects to the story... being the "Hall of the Slain" means (to me) that she has been the "way" to the killings of Gabby Raymonds' said girlfriends.

7) Gabby Raymonds' surname was supposed to be "Scott" but it doesn't match Valhalla. So it was changed.

8) "Tag, You're It." is a song by Melanie Martinez which also inspired Ch8Pt2's Title.

The song fits with the chapter, actually...

9) ASDA means Anti Dab Police Association but I messed up the acronym if anyone was wondering... but its gonna stay like that XD