BREAKDOWN: Is Jemma E.S?

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!

We all know that Jemma has revealed herself as the said leader of the ASDA, BUT E.S. still remained a secret to everyone! Before I publish Chapter 9 Part 5, here's a quick breakdown for E.S.!

————— 

WE ALL KNOW E.S. is not Evangeline Smiths, confirmed by Evangeline herself.

DAN: "Thanks for the saving stuff but how did you find me?"

EVANGELINE: "You didn't answer my call so I thought there was a problem, so I was on my way to your house after seeing that you were unconsciously been tied up by these two idiots so I came to stop them. Now Dan, tell me honestly- what's the problem?"

DAN: "The problem? It's you."

EVANGELINE: "Me? Why me?"

DAN: "Oh don't pretend, you knew you've been sending me lavender-lemon scented letters earlier! Leaving threats and stuff about Jemma! Where is she?"

EVANGELINE: "Woah, you've been barking up the wrong tree, Middleton! I didn't know Jemma was captured, and I don't send lavender and lemon scented letters! Who does that?"

Just by those dialogues we hint that Evangeline Smiths didn't do the said letters and confirmed her relationship with Evangeline. Plus, we all know Evangeline doesn't like them lemons. XD

So who's E.S. now? All it leads to is Jemma. Since her confirmation with the said relationship with the ASDA, it may be probable?

Jemma has been around the house, so could she be responsible for the letters found in places of the Middleton Residence? Also, if E.S. is an unstoppable character, couldn't she be none other than the leader herself? Think guys, could be possible!

BUT HEY

THAT'S JUST A THEORY

A TDP THEORY!

Thanks for sticking out with me, I really wanted to share this little theory of mine to you all! But of course, wait - do we make #ESDemandsYourSilence a thing now? XD

But anyways, as the writer - I obviously don't make spoilers... but hints I do! So don't expect EVERYTHING in this theory will be true. Anyways, that's all... it's like 2:27am here rn so good night/morning to y'all and cya on the next chapter!