4

When I return, Patrick is still on the bed as I had him, squirming and panting with sweat rolling down his chest and legs shaking while his wrists tug against the restraints.

It's been at least 4 hours but I really do want to see how far I can take him before he breaks.

"Slave, talk to me," I growl.

"What do you want me to say, Sir?" He whispers, trying not to cry out at the feeling of overstimulation and his orgasm being held off or so long.

"Does it fucking hurt?" I ask, leaning over the bed and pressing down on his lower stomach.

"Yes, Master," Patrick pants, crying out at the feeling of my hands pressing down on his lower stomach.

"I thought you were trained to take pain," I growl, straddling him.

"Y-yes, Sir, w-we were." Patrick struggles, "I-I'm sorry for showing it, Sir."

I sigh, looking across him for a moment before kissing him and taking out the plug, turning it off as well."You took your punishment and that's all I care about, okay? If you break it again, I will beat you.""Yes, Master, I'm sorry I disappointed you, Master." Patrick nods.I pull the cockring and the nipple clamps from his nipples along with the blindfold and the restraints, watching him relax a little with his eyes blinking as they look up at me. So beautiful."Get yourself cleaned up, you may cum in the shower if you'd like. Afterwards, I want you to stay in your room. Tomorrow you can explore the mansion if you'd like. I'm going to be away on a business trip. I've given the maids permission to use you as they please and you're going to follow their commands, do you understand me?""Yes, Master," Patrick pants, lowering his eyes.I nod and rise from the bed, legs ejecting as I sigh and leave the room.Time to get back to work.