11

"Patrick, oh my god, your fucking mouth," Frank breathes, hands weaving in the slave's hair as his hips buck against his face.

Patrick struggles away but Frank holds him steady, straddling his chest and thrusting his cock farther down Patrick's throat until tears are escaping his eyes.

Gerard's gonna punish Frank, they both know it. The only difference is Frank doesn't care. It's been too long since he's gotten off without other maids around to hear all the sounds.

So this happened. And Patrick hates it.

Frank releases down his throat, throwing his head back as he moans, then whines as he pulls out, quickly pulling up his boxers and dress pants.

Patrick looks away, tears rising to his eyes as Frank leaves the room without a word, Patrick just laying on the floor. Useless.

"Frank, what the hell is going on?"

"Master Way, Sir. Nothing, Sir."

"Mhmm. And I just heard your moans for no fucking reason."

"S-Sir it's not-"

Gerard grabs Frank roughly by his hair before dragging him back in the room to see Patrick laying on his back on the floor. Pants unbuttoned, eyes distant.

Gerard slams Frank roughly against the wall before slapping him hard.

"What the fuck did I say about using Patrick?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, I-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I FUCKING SAY?"

"You... you said nobody is to use him."

"Then why the hell did you use him?"

"I... I don't know, Sir..."

"Fucking hell, Frank," Gerard breathes, "No food for a week, is that understood?"

"G-"

"NO FOOD FOR A FUCKING WEEK!"

Frank swallows, then nods, "Yes, Sir, I understand, Sir."

"Go to your quarters and you will stay there until Dallon lets you get back to cleaning and not fucking Patrick," Gerard growls. Patrick hears Frank scurrying away but he's too out of it to really process it until Gerard's sitting beside him and pulling him into his lap, gently rocking him and kissing his forehead while Patrick just stares blankly at the wall.

"I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't," Patrick whispers, laying completely limp in Gerard's arms, tears rising to his eyes, "I'm s-so s-sorry, it w-won't happen a-again-"

Gerard sighs, letting Patrick sob into his chest. Crying because he disobeyed Gerard. Crying because Frank's taste is in his mouth, and it shouldn't bother him as much as it does.

Crying because he couldn't fight back.

Crying because he doesn't understand anything. Love. Gerard. Equality. Obedience. Pleasure.

He just wants to be okay.

Is that too much to ask?