8

Patrick's eyes flicker across the room as he glances across the maids working, hands in his pockets awkwardly. Gerard is out at the company's building and he was left at home with the maids. He restricted the maids from using him at all, but that didn't seem to change anything.

It's not long before Dallon's pressing a hand over his mouth and hushing him gently, sneaking a hand down to his jeans. He's wearing normal clothes so the lingerie doesn't rub against the bandages too badly. It also didn't look right with the lingerie on top of the bandages.

Patrick follows Dallon downstairs, despite the fact he knows it just means breaking more rules, but he can't disobey someone above him.

Dallon tugs him down to an empty room where he immediately sees Brendon, and it's not long before Dallon's pressing Brendon against the wall with a rough kiss, Brendon tugging his fingers through Dallon's hair, and Dallon squeezing Brendon's growing arousal.

"Sirs?" Patrick asks quietly.

"Shut up." Dallon barks aggressively.

"I... I'm sorry, Sir, but I'm not supposed to be here for the maids, Sir. Master said-"

"I know damn well what Gerard said but I don't care. If anyone gets beaten for this, it'll be me, and I don't care about that. Brendon wanted this." Dallon replies.

"You don't have to." Brendon hums into Dallon's lips.

"I wanna make you feel good, Bren, just trust me," Dallon replies, pulling off his shirt then getting to Brendon's, "Slave, take off your clothes."

Patrick immediately gets to work while Brendon and Dallon undress each other down to their underwear.

"Patrick, you can moan if you need, but no cumming unless one of us says, understand?" Dallon says, going to Patrick and raising him to his feet before turning him around, chest against back.

"Yes, Sir." Patrick replies. It's all he's ever learned to say.

He just wishes he could say something else.

***

When Brendon and Dallon leave, they don't say anything to Patrick. The slave didn't even cum, and he knows he won't be able to until Gerard deals with him. It's one of his master's rules.

Patrick pulls up his panties, wincing when it covers his cock, but he deals with it as he continues with his jeans and shirt, careful not to ruin the bandages.

He makes his way back upstairs, hands in his pockets and head down, because he feels dirty. Ashamed. He knows he's supposed to feel this way. He's worthless. He should just kill himself, but he also knows that no matter how much he may want to, he can't.

He just has to keep hoping it'll get better.

Patrick makes his way to Pete, wiping away the tears.

"What are you, Slave?"

"I am nothing, Sir."

*SLAP*

"What are you good for, Slave?"

"I am good for fucking and nothing else."

*SLAP*

"Who do you belong to, Slave?"

"My master."

Patrick takes a deep breath. He can't do this now. Can't relive it. It's in the past. He knows what he's learned and there's no use in going back.

"Patrick, hey, you okay?"

Patrick's eyes raise and he immediately lowers his head, "Yes, Sir."

Pete sighs and grips his duster before just shaking his head and pulling Patrick by his wrist upstairs.

"S-Sir, I can't, Master Way said nobody can have me today." Patrick says quietly.

"I'm not going to use you, Jesus Christ, Patrick!" Pete snaps making Patrick flinch. He's immediately filled with guilt and he sighs, pressing Patrick down on his bed before turning on the light and running his fingers through his hair.

Patrick bows his head but Pete immediately raises his chin, "I need you to understand that you're worth more than this. You're more than a slave and Gerard is less than what he is. Money doesn't define our worth, Patrick. You are so much more than this."

Patrick furrows his eyebrows, "I don't understand, Sir."

Pete pulls away, taking a deep breath before crouching down and just holding his hands over his face in frustration. He must stay there for a solid five minutes before he exhales long and hard, then looks back up at Patrick with tears in his eyes.

"They lied to you there, Patrick," Pete whispers, "They said you were worthless. They said all you're good for is fucking. They said you are a slave and nothing more. I'm saying that... I'm saying that you're more than that. I'm saying that we're all equal. I'm saying there there should be no such thing as slaves and no such thing as owners. I.... I'm saying that you shouldn't believe these things, 'Trick... that you should call me Pete and Gerard, Gerard.

"I'm saying your body is yours and nobody else's. I'm saying people should stop using you as a sex toy because you're more than that..." Pete whispers, "I'm saying I'm starting to care about you as a friend. And I'm saying that I don't want to see you going through these things... does that make sense?"

Patrick blinks and only shakes his head. Pete stares for a moment longer, then shakes his head and comes forward. His hands press to either side of Patrick's jaw and his lips press to the slave boy's forehead.

He pulls away just as the front door shuts, and with one last small glance at Patrick, he leaves the room, wiping tears from his eyes.

But Patrick still doesn't understand, and he's thinking about it as Gerard comes up the stairs and enters the room, shutting the door almost immediately.

"What was Pete doing here?" The red haired man asks.

"Talking with me, Sir," Patrick immediately replies, falling to his knees on the floor, "Do you have a punishment for me, Master?"

Gerard sighs, then shakes his head, "No, there won't be a punishment. I... I just came up to make sure uh... you were okay."

Patrick looks up at his master with a confused expression.

"I mean to make sure nobody had used you," Gerard quickly says, correcting himself.

"Oh," Patrick lowers his head, "Dallon and Brendon took me downstairs about an hour ago... please don't punish them, Sir. Punish me instead. I shouldn't have let them bring me down there."

Gerard blinks and finally just sighs, leaning down and kissing Patrick's lips gently at first, then harder, pulling away not long after, "Make sure you have dinner and take a decent temperature shower. I'm gonna have Brendon check on those bandages."

"Are you going to punish them, Sir?" Patrick asks.

Gerard sighs after a moment of thinking, "No, I think I'll let them off... but if anyone touches you again, I will punish them. I don't want anyone touching you again."

Patrick frowns and looks back up, "Sir?"

"I-I mean besides me, of course." Gerard says, "Get some sleep. I have work."Without second thought he leaves, and Patrick just sits, pondering why he was so shaky.