14

When I wake up, the handcuffs are gone but that's about it. Dried blood rests between my legs and on my wrists. When I open my eyes, I notice a note on the table beside my bed.

Shhh

I swallow and look away, kind of ashamed, but soon enough, I know I need to take a shower and make sure I'm okay down... there...

I turn but a jolt of pain hits through my lower half and I have to hold in my yelp. I wince and softly massage my ass before slowly, very slowly, making my way out of bed, wincing here and there. I grab my boxers and pull them on before eventually standing up and with a fierce limp, make my way to the bathroom.

Nobody asks about it. Nobody really sees. So I go ahead into the shower, turning on the light and fan, and start the water, stripping the rest of my clothing and trying my best not to sob out at the pain. It's excruciating. I can barely stand it but I'm managing.I slowly ease my way into the shower and try my best to wash out the blood, hands gently pressing over my entrance even though it hurts horribly. I shakily grab the soap from the shelf but it's honestly hurting so much and every little movement sends my hips spamming into pain.

I slip. And I fall.

I guess it's loud. The shampoo and conditioner toppling down along with me and a cry of pain escaping my throat as tears lace my eyes in pain.

Gerard's the one to open the door with a worried expression on his face. As soon as he sees me with tears in my eyes in the tub, he shuts the door and quickly turns off the water.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Gerard asks hurriedly, quickly putting the soap, shampoo, and conditioner back before picking me up bridal style and softly setting me on the toilet.

"I-I just fell..." I reply quietly.

Gerard is mine do you fucking understand me? If you tell him about this, I will slit your throat in your sleep

Gerard looks at me with a stern look, then looks back to the bathtub with a sigh.

"Patrick."

"What?"

"Where did all the blood come from?"

My eyes widen and I let out a hitched sound of fear.

"I-I uh..."

He glares at me and as soon as he sees my wrists, his own eyes widen, "Oh my god... Patrick have you been self-harming again?"

"No! No of course not!" I quickly intercept, but my gaze turns uncertain yet again, "I-It... it was..."

Gerard gently lifts up my wrists, then me, watching me yelp in pain, and then seeing the blood on the lid of the toilet. I blush a dark red as he softly strokes my hip.

"Frank?"

I choke out a sob, hands shaking, but I nod.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." Gerard growls, swinging the door open before slamming it shut.

"FRANK!"

There's a moment of silence, then the soft sound of Frank's voice, "Yes, Sir?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT USING PATRICK?"

"Jesus Christ, did that whore tell you?"

"I DIDNT HAVE TO FUCKING ASK. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SICK BASTARD?"

"It was nothing, fucking chill. You're the one who bought him."

"I don't fucking use him!"

"Then why the hell is he here, huh? To be your little plaything until someone else comes around to fucking replace me, Gerard?"

"What the fuck, Frank?"

"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME THERE!" Frank yells, "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FALLING FOR ME, NOT A FUCKING EMOTIONLESS SEX SLAVE!"

"What are you talking about?"

There's silence. Then a noise of wetness.

A kiss.

"... that's what I'm talking about..."

"... get out, Frank."

"What?"

"Get out. You're fired. I... It means a lot and all but... no. I love Patrick. And until you can respect that, you're leaving the house."

"I'm not fucking leaving, Gee.""Dallon, get him out of here.""No! What the fuck?" Frank yells, "You can't fucking do this. I bought myself into the business. You can't just fire me!""Well, I'm fucking selling you off." Gerard growls.And with that the door shuts and I know I'm never see Frank again for a very long time.