17

"Hey, uh... Gerard?"

His eyes are a dark brown. Darker than usual and almost immediately I realize he's in one of his bad moods and my heart immediately begins pounding.

"What?" He asks darkly.

I swallow, hands beginning to shake in fear. I already can tell this was a bad idea.

"I-I'm sorry... I just..." I bite my lip and begin to back away. That's alone sends his eyes softening the slightest, "I'm sorry, I can come back later."

He grabs my wrist, though, and pulls me back, watching me blush and lower my eyes as I stand between him and the desk. His eyes are on me, hands trailing up my waist and to the corset before coming back down to my hips.

"I'm sorry, Trick, I'm just stressed," Gerard whispers, pressing his forehead to my stomach.

"Can I help?" I ask quietly, eyeing his crotch then back to his lips and soon after his eyes.

"Why?" Gerard replies.

"Because I want to help," I shrug. He bites his lip, eyes tracing over me, "Are you sure?"

I nod, pressing forward and straddling him in his chair before whispering softly in his ear.

"I'm sure," I say, and with that, I lean down and kiss him. He kisses back and it's nothing like the rest. I'm leading the kiss, he's following along. It last long and it's not just mouth fucking, it's passionate. It's gentle. Our movements in sync and his hands gently squeezing my waist. I feel his scratching against the skin softly, sensations making the red lace panties tighter against my skin.

"Red's a good color for you," Gerard breathes against my lips.

"Should I have a pair of horns on my head to go with it?" I breathe right back, grinding down on him and feeling his own arousal through his clothing, "Be your little devil?"

Gerard pulls away and glares at me, "No, don't do that."

I blink, "What?"

"Don't oversexualize yourself. You're not a sex slave. You're a person. And god knows this is barely even a relationship so far," Gerard breathes, nuzzling against my jaw."I'm doing this for you," I reply, looking down into his eyes, "Really. I think I love you."Gerard blinks, "Really?"

I nod, smiling, "Really."

Gerard smiles and kisses me again, "All for me?"

"All for you," I chuckle.

He watches as I slide off his lap and instead begin to unbuckle his belt, sliding it off then getting to the restraints on his jeans.

Gerard lifts his hips to let me slide down his jeans and I waste no time in licking him through his underwear.

Gerard moans loudly, bucking his hips up against my lips but letting me do the work for the most part, "Ohhh fuck..."

I nibble at his thighs, looking right up at his eyes before kissing over his cock, taking in the warmth on my lips before eventually just taking him all down the back of my throat. Gerard moans as I take him all the way in, nose in the small amounts of hair on his lower stomach before gripping his hips and bobbing my head harshly.

"Patrick, shit," Gerard breathes, then cries out when I pull up and suck as hard as I can on his tip.

The businessman feels as I grab his hands and weave them through my hair, looking up at him expectantly.

"Do you want me to fuck your throat?"

I nod quickly, reassuring his hands in my hair before putting my hands behind my back. Gerard sighs but nods, squeezing my hair and begins pushing my head up and back down.

I lower my eyes and shut them, letting Gerard just use me as he pleases. All that matters is being obedient.

I look back up at him after a moment, the institutes words echoing through my mind.

Always look up at your master whilst sucking cock unless said otherwise. You are below them.

I know I'm free. God I'm supposed to be free but it's all I can think about. I'm worthless. I'm meant to serve and pleasure and that's it.

"Patrick."

I'm not Patrick. I'm a slave. I'm a slut. A whore.

"Patrick."

Serve. Pleasure.

"Patrick!"

I feel him pull me off and I snap back into reality, taking a deep breath.

Gerard is looking at me worriedly, hands still on my scalp, "What the hell?""I'm sorry, Master," I immediately whisper, lowering my eyes.He stares for a moment more, then gets up and buckles his jeans, "No more of this.""Sir?""No more sex, Patrick, you can't fucking take it," Gerard breathes. He runs his fingers through his hair and pulls me up, "Go get changed in normal clothes. You can suck me off when you figure out that you're not a fucking slave."I blink and lower my eyes, "I'm so sorry, Master.""My name is Gerard," he growls, gritting his teeth, "Go."I comply without another word.