19

"I want to go all the way."

Those were the words that brought me to Gerard's attention. The man blinks, then gives me a concerned expression, "Patrick... I don't want this... I don't want you to... y'know..."

"Please, I really want to," I whisper, pressing him against the wall gently and mouthing at his neck.

"Patrick. Stop."

I don't, though, I need this. I need him to know that I really do want him and I really do love him and I want to go all the way af not freak out.

"Patrick, stop!" He pushes me away, "I'm not doing this now. Not until you're okay!"

"I am okay!" I reply, "Please, you gotta believe me."

"No," Gerard replies exasperated, "I'm not doing this."

"Let me prove it to you," I whisper, "let me prove it, please."

Gerard bites his lip, eyes looking across me, "How?"

"It's up to you."

He swallows, I can see the cogs turning in his brain, then, "You have to top."

I blink, "W-What?"

"You have to top. Be aggressive. Whatever you want, but it's all about you. I'll be serving you, okay?" Gerard says.

"N-No, I want to do this for you..." I reply.

"Well, you're not doing this for me. This is for you." He says, "Do you still want to do this, or wait?"

I bite my lip but finally nod, "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay," I breathe before pressing my lips against him and slipping my tongue in his mouth. Gerard slowly pulls my hands on his wrists and presses them above his head. I quickly get the idea and pin him there sharply, quickly taking control. Gerard moans a little into my lips, fighting my tongue. I almost back down but quickly take control, pulling off him to inch hickies down his neck.

I swear that's the best night of my life.