13

Frank corners Patrick six days later.

He's got his hand around Patrick's throat and a finger to his lips. Patrick just shakily nods and lowers his head.

Frank pulls him along to his quarters, slamming the door shut and locking it before yanking down his jeans. This is the first time Patrick's been used. Everyone was scared of doing it after hearing about Frank, but now he is again. Pressing Patrick facedown on the bed before pulling off the both of their jeans.

"This is for taking him from me you fucking bitch," Frank growls in his ear before slamming into his ass dry.

Patrick cries out but Frank only reaches back and grabs a couple things from the drawer. The first of which is a muzzle which he immediately straps around Patrick's head, the second is a pair of handcuffs which he uses to tie Patrick's wrists to the headboard, and the third of which is a vibe.

He shoves it in dry right beside his own cock.

Patrick screams through the muzzle pulling back so hard that the cuffs cut into Patrick's wrists. Frank holds him still as he pounds into Patrick, pulling him way past his limit of pain. Two cocks up his ass completely dry without prep.

Frank pants out as he whispers fast words into Patrick's ear.

"Gerard is mine do you fucking understand me? If you tell him about this, I will slit your throat in your sleep."

Patrick can barely focus on Frank, everything is so... so fucking painful...

"Are you fucking listening to me, Whore?" Frank growls, pulling him up and cutting Patrick's wrists deeper.

It doesn't take Frank long to release and even when he does, he doesn't pull out, just presses Patrick further into the bed and holds him tightly by his hair.

"Gerard. Is. Mine."

And just like that, he leaves.

Patrick's shaking all over, tears falling down his cheeks and he muzzle still strapped tightly to his mouth. The handcuffs are digging right into his wrists, and he can feel blood trickling down his legs.

He's fainting.