6

"I'm taking bets on Dallon man. Out of everyone in this room-Dallon, Brendon, Tyler, Joe, Andy, you, Hayley, and me, it's gonna be Dallon, Man." Frank says to Ryan, smirking with a toothpick between his teeth.

"We've got one more minute on the clock. You're up next, Iero. I'm taking bets on you." Ryan replies, watching as Patrick grinds his black laced hips against Dallon's, running his fingers through the man's hair and watching as Dallon struggles not to do anything back. Just to sit still and take it.

"Ten," Joe announces, "Nine, eight, seven, six," Dallon takes a breath, squeezing his eyes shut as Patrick bites down hard on the boy's neck and squeezes his thighs together, "five, four, three, two, one."

Dallon shoves Patrick off of him watching as the slave doesn't even wince as he hits the ground, only bows his head and folds his hands behind his back as the black corset hugging his waist pushes against his ribs.

Frank groans, handing over the ten bucks he has and spitting out his toothpick, "I'm gonna lose just to get that ass. Have you seen how fucking pretty that boy is?"

Ryan rolls his eyes, smirking the slightest as Frank goes to the chair, "C'mon, Baby Boy, show me what you can do."

Patrick looks up the slightest and nods obediently, taking a seat on Frank's lap while Joe quickly sets the timer.

"Ready, and, go!"

Patrick wastes no time in grinding down on Frank's hips and nibbling the man's jaw, biting down on the lip ring not long after. Frank immediately begins touching back, earning some whoops from the crowd and groans from people who lost bets.

Frank grabs Patrick's ass through the panties and the garter belt, eventually slapping it and biting down hard on the boy's neck, drawing blood as Patrick runs his fingers through Frank's black and white hair, shaved on the sides.

The door slams shut and all the maids and the sex slave looks to see Gerard with a furious glare. Patrick immediately shrinks back as everyone stares up in horror.

"Slave. Get over here. Everyone else, I'm not paying you to take bets on a slave. You're lucky I'm dismissing you all." Gerard barks.

He doesn't stay long enough to see the maids' reaction, instead dragging Patrick upstairs by his hair and throwing him to the living room floor before pulling off his belt quickly.

"Take the fucking corset off," Gerard barks.

Patrick wastes no time in complying, hands shaky as he eases off the corset and falls to his knees, head bent.

"Pete!"

There's a long moment of silence but eventually Pete appears, running down the stairs and stopping by Gerard's side.

"What is it, Sir?"

"Grab the whip from upstairs in the closet."

Pete stares up for a moment with fear in his eyes, "S-Sir?"

"The fucking whip, Pete, or I'll beat you with it as well."

Pete nods, "I'm sorry, Sir," and quickly heads upstairs, appearing not long after with the whip.

"Back fucking straight, Slave, this is going to fucking hurt."

Patrick only complies and doesn't argue.

It's all he's ever been taught to do.