𝓣HE 𝓗YBRID 𝓣WIN.

THE HYBRID TWIN❙ ❃  one hybrid down, one more to go!  ❃ ❙❝Have you not noticed how the world has changed since we met? The moon has become fuller, the stars have grown brighter and each day is filled with endless amounts of hope

THE HYBRID TWIN
❙ ❃  one hybrid down, one more to go!  ❃ ❙
❝Have you not noticed how the world has changed since we met? The moon has become fuller, the stars have grown brighter and each day is filled with endless amounts of hope.❞
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛʏ ᴀɴɴ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇ

For over a thousand years, Ingrid Mikaelson has seen her fair share of the horrors of the world– one of the worst being her father, though she couldn't seem to recall why herself and Niklaus continued to call him so since it was revealed oh so long ago that she and her twin were the products of an affair between their mother and her werewolf lover. After the events that lead up to Ingrid and her siblings being on the receiving end of a gone awry immortality spell, their father made it his personal mission to rid the Earth of the abominations that were his children, though his hatred for both Ingrid and Niklaus evident that he ultimately sought to bring about their demise.

As long as they could, the Mikaelson siblings attempted to stay as a family as they fled from Mikael–whether it be voluntarily or daggered–but the time came when they each separated, all except Ingrid and Niklaus. When you saw one the other wouldn't be too far behind. Since birth, the two were inseparable and neither could do any wrong. Together they were a force to be reckoned with, thunder and lightning creating the perfect storm. Apart though they were strong, a bond not taken lightly, it was as if their lives had gone from vibrant colors to dulled hues, not as full of life. It was sometime in the late 1800's that the twins were forced to split up and venture off on their own journeys to misdirect Mikael on his quest to correct his and Esther's mistake of a millenia.

On one of her many stops across the continent of Europe, Ingrid met and befriended Carlisle Cullen. She, like her noble elder brother, always keeps her word and told the Cold One that if he were ever in need of assistance to contact her no matter the situation. Years had passed and one by one she saw her family find happiness; Kol with Davina, Rebekah and her long-wished freedom, Elijah finally revelling in the feelings he and Hayley shared with one another, and Klaus as he continued to dote on his miracle daughter, Hope.

When one day Carlisle calls her and requests her aid as an Original who sends fear into each of their enemies, what happens when she inevitably finds her soulmate– the vampire-hating wolf shifter with anger issues? Meeting her other half while fighting newborn vamps wasn't exactly what she pictured, but it's not exactly like being one of the hybrid twins was ever simple.

▷ ▷ ▷

IMOGEN POOTS, INGRID MIKAELSON【 the girl who patiently waited her turn 】❝It does not make a difference if you're surrounded by people, either way, you can still feel alone

the girl who patiently waited her turn
❝It does not make a difference if you're surrounded by people, either way, you can still feel alone. I would never wish that pain on anyone.❞

▷ ▷ ▷

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
i am going to be the first to say that this fic has a plot hole that i didn't even realize until i completed the book. it also isn't even that good since it was my first time writing a fic so remember, you have been warned!!

DISCLAIMER!
i do not own the originals, the vampire diaries, or the twilight saga. if i did, the mikaelsons and katherine would have received the happiness they deserve, elena wouldn't keep trying to kill my favorite characters, bella could go fall off a cliff for all i care, and jacob wouldn't have been so hooked on that angsty pale bitch who let her life revolve around a guy, much less imprinted on her infant daughter. it's just all wrong.

written: 05.17.2018
published: 05.17.2018
completed: 07.16.2018