chapter twenty-one ➸ the epilogue

THE EPILOGUE

𝟰 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝟰 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Ingrid was now six months pregnant. Her pregnancy bump was larger than average due to the fact she was giving birth to twins.

Paul had been nothing short of supportive. Throughout her pregnancy, he made sure he was with her for all of it. Sam even lessened the amount of patrols he would receive.

"What about this one?" Rebekah suggested. Ingrid, Rebekah, Hayley, Katherine, Freya, Keelin, Leah, and Davina had gone dress shopping. The now only Werewolf had requested for Bonnie to join them but she had decided against it, wanting to get to know her mate, Edward. Everything for once hadn't been chaotic now with Bella who the hell knows where.

Last Ingrid heard, she was currently in England with Caius who miraculously survived, luckily enough to have been outside the castle walls.

Hope had been left with her father for the day since she would distract Ingrid. Ever since she became aware of her impending motherhood, she had been more than attached to her niece. When Hope was in her line of sight, she wouldn't be able to focus on a task.

Although she was acquainted with Rosalie and Alice, Ingrid had been informed that they were busy so they would not be able to help much.

"No... I already tried that one on. It doesn't fit right." Ingrid shook her head.

Hayley sighed, "You're pregnant, with twins no less, of course it won't fit right." Leah nodded her head in agreement. "Why didn't you both plan on getting married after they're born?"

"Because we couldn't decide on a date so Paul being the genius he is suggested for me to close my eyes and point to a random day on a calendar." The bride-to-be explained as she rolled her eyes. She knew it wasn't the smartest idea but it worked.

All of the girls huffed, wishing that they could have waited until their children were born

All of the girls huffed, wishing that they could have waited until their children were born. It was already stressful when it came to searching for the perfect dress but when you mix in a pregnant Ingrid who almost always has a sarcastic comment to share, it was just downright hopeless.