𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

You

When I ran inside, I immediately thought of only one place to go and that was to the boys' room. They'd help me for sure, I thought. I did bump into a few things in the darkness so now I'm hurting in a few places but that was fine.

When I had reached them, they were dead asleep; even snoring and they're heavy sleepers so it was a little hard for me to get them up at first. Eventually, Jungkook woke up and of course, he was super confused but I filled him in quickly, explaining what I needed to.

Jungkook is a little sweeter than Taehyung upfront and I knew he would try to help me. He hasn't even killed anyone like they have, he just commits petty crimes on his own. The most he's ever done is help actual criminals like Jimin and Tae.

After understanding what was happening, he hid me in their closet and told me not to move no matter what. There's no way in hell I was going to disobey unless Jimin got too close.

This is the side I was talking about. This is not my Jimin. This is a demon that takes over Jimin and hurts the people he loves. Because I know in actuality, Jimin really loves me. That's why it's so hard for me to give up on him. Other people would look at this situation and say I'm just as crazy as he is but they just don't understand and they wouldn't unless they miraculously ended up in the same position some day.

"____, get your ass out here! Right now!" I heard Jimin yell in the distance before breaking something that shattered into pieces.

I clutched my mouth with my hand tighter while my tears fell silently. I didn't know where Jungkook went but I heard him wake up Tae before they left the room. I was completely alone with my thoughts then and couldn't help but let them wander. For some reason, they focused on the moment that I woke up in the hospital a year ago.

(Flashback)

My eyes painfully fluttered open and my blurry vision adjusted to the florescent lights that lit the hospital room. There were two people standing over me on each side of the bed; a woman and a man but they didn't notice I had woken up until I tried to sit up. With panic, they eased me back down and that's when I recognized the woman to be my mother.

"Mom? What happened?" I croaked.

She looked speechless before managing the first thing she could. "My poor baby... you had an accident."

"How do you feel?" The other person spoke.

I looked over at this guy who was just watching me with the most love in his eyes. I'd never seen anyone look at me like that before. It felt nice. But I didn't know who he was...

"Um... everything hurts." I paused. "...do I know you?"

It looked like I'd just single-handedly crushed this man's entire world as his expression dropped and I frowned as his eyes began to water.

"Wh-...It's me, ____. Jimin. Your boyfriend?" He said, hoping to trigger any kind of recollection from me.

My mind simply couldn't recall ever knowing a Jimin so I had no choice but to break his heart. "I...I'm sorry, I don't-"

"Oh, my god." He whispered. "What's happened to you? Does she have amnesia?!"

I felt helpless as he began to cry and all I could do was look at my mom for some type of help but even she didn't know how to handle his outburst. She just watched him sympathetically before leaving the room quickly to find a doctor.