𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓

You

A loud sob echoed throughout the room as I tried to pry my hands out of the tight, repeatedly-wrapped duct tape once again

A loud sob echoed throughout the room as I tried to pry my hands out of the tight, repeatedly-wrapped duct tape once again. At this point, I couldn't even feel my hands anymore, they were numb from the lack of circulation. I groaned and kicked my foot in frustration, taking another look at Jungkook. He was still unconscious but he was also tied up while laying on the floor in front of me. I could tell he was still breathing but his head was bleeding a little and it really worried me. I on the other hand only have minor injuries; a cut bottom lip and a few bruises I'd earned while Jimin roughed me up on the way here.

Jimin had left some time earlier after he caught us and tied us up. It was already time for the sun to start going down again and I was scared of what the night would bring. I just wanted Jungkook to wake up. He's the only one I'm going to care about right now. Jimin has completely snapped and the person I love is gone.

I wonder where he went. Probably to round up the tools he'll use to torture and kill us.

The second I thought that, the door cracked open and I nearly had a heart attack thinking it was Jimin again. But to my surprise, in stepped Taehyung. I was still nervous because I wasn't sure about what side he was on. I mean, he did try to hold Jimin back earlier but then he disappeared.

He looked from Jungkook's limp body to my tense one that was strapped in the wooden chair by the window and frowned. Taking a few more steps in and one large one over Jungkook, he made his way to me and out of instinct, I shut my eyes tightly to prepare for the worst.

A soft sigh filled the silence before he spoke. "I'm not going to hurt you. Relax."

Slowly opening my eyes back up, I lifted my gaze to his. "Why do I feel like you're not here to help either?"

His gaze fell to his feet, giving me my answer. I scoffed and nodded, looking away. "Then why are you here?"

"To check on you." He answered in a hushed tone but it was loud enough for me to catch.

"What's the point? We're going to be killed anyway." I frowned this time, tears beginning to well up in my sore eyes once again. I really can't say how much I've cried in the passed 18 hours but it must be a record.

"Jimin would never intentionally kill you... I can't say the same for Jungkook, though." He said.

I could hear the sorrow in his voice but I refused to feel sorry for him. He has the power to help us right now and he won't. Why? If It was me, I'd have helped him immediately and I know Jungkook would too. But what he said caught my attention so I snapped my head in his direction to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, ____. Jimin can't live without you, he's not going to kill you. You might go through some shit but it won't be death." He paused. "Jungkook though... he never cared about him, not like I did. He won't hesitate to end his life after he's done with whatever he's got planned."