𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

⠀⠀⠀ par·a·dox
noun ⠀⠀⠀ ⌟

a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when investigated or explained may prove to be well founded or true.

Relevance:
Even though Jimin's actions contradict his words when he says he loves you – He does, in fact, love you very much.

|

This story is rated R. It may contain the following:

Mild Sensual Content
Strong Language
Mature Situations
Triggering Events/Conversations
Violence

——————————————————————————
____ is where you say your name.
——————————————————————————

If you are in any way uncomfortable with anything listed above, please do not continue. I will not tolerate any blatant hate or disrespect in my comments. The penalty is a simple blocking. This is a fair warning. If you have any constructive criticism, please make sure you state it in a polite manner so I'm not mistaken and block you when you don't deserve it.

|

I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with HYBE or BTS. This story is strictly for entertainment purposes and plain fun. As for photos/gifs used, all credit goes to their rightful owners even if they're edited. If you are the owner of any visuals used in this story and would like me to remove them, please message me privately.

|

Even though I've chosen famous faces to express my character appearances, most likely none of the character personalities will match their personalities in reality. This is a fair warning so you aren't confused and accuse me of not knowing them or more importantly think I'm trying to portray them in vulgar ways.

Please remember, it's just a story. Just enjoy it if you can.

I know our Jiminie is actually an adorable and sweet precious baby in reality so don't worry. I know just how some of you might feel and are thinking. But again, this is only fiction and should not be taken literally at any point.

|

Personal Tip:
I think the aesthetics of this story work better if your reading's display settings are set to dark (black background, white letters). You should be able to edit that at the top here by tapping the 'Aa' button (on mobile) if you're interested.

|

Continue...