𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘

Third Person

Initially, the bullet missed both of you

Initially, the bullet missed both of you. So you didn't understand the intense pain that erupted in your side until you realized that it ricocheted. There was a mirror your mother had hanging in the living room that had a metal frame around it; the bullet unfortunately hit that before making its way back to you in a split second. It's crazy that something so insignificant can be the end of it all.

None of you had even processed what happened until you looked to the wound above your hip. Blood began to pour out before you truly comprehended anything. With trembling hands, you laid them over the bleeding hole, not knowing what else to do.

Jungkook's face filled with horror as he realized what he'd just done and Jimin's furrowed expression contorted into shock as well. His instincts kicked in as you began to go down and since he was weak himself after realizing the situation, he couldn't hold himself up either. So you went down together.

No one could say anything. Jimin began to cry again, knowing this was the end of everything he wanted. He was about to lose the love of his life. To him, your breath was his breath, your heart was his too. He was utterly and simply nothing without you.

(ok poetry)

A frozen Jungkook was finally able to blink before his eyes began to tear up. He caught his breath and immediately dropped the gun before dropping beside you as well.

Jimin death glared the guilty boy and gripped your blood-soaked shirt in his fist, his body trembling with emotion.

All you could do was lay there and stare at the ceiling as you bled out between shallow breaths; still in shock.

"____" Jungkook stuttered out your name, beginning to cry hysterically as he took your hand. "I'm so sorry! What did I do?!"

Even on your death-...floor.. you still managed to only think about them. How they must be feeling right now. Devastation was evident in their faces but you cracked a tiny smile, still trying to be your regular optimistic self.

"Don't worry. The police are coming." You managed with a stutter as well.

Jimin shut his eyes, pulling your hand that he was currently squeezing up to his lips. He wasn't hurt that you called the police. He wasn't mad that he would be arrested. He was just scared for you. "I swear to god, ____... if you die, I can't live. I won't. Please." He whispered.

Your eyes traveled to him and you tried your hardest to give his hand a squeeze. "You will."

With tears streaming down his cheeks, he opened his eyes to meet yours. His expression only loving and gentle as he shook his head. "I can't."

Jungkook intervened, still having his own panic attack. "Stop talking like that! You're not gonna die!"

"Said the one who just shot her!" Jimin snapped at him, nothing but hatred in his eyes for the younger male.

Jungkook couldn't even disagree, though. He knew he fucked up. Jimin may have been able to operate on rage but he couldn't. His rage caused him to make a terrible mistake. He would hold that against himself for the rest of his life whether you would live or not.

Suddenly he reached over and grabbed the boy by his sweater's collar. "I am going to murder you if she doesn't make it through this."

Jungkook believed it too. But he didn't care at that point. His attention shifted from the angry man to your pale face.  

You watched the two with sadness in your eyes before letting go of Jimin's hand to turn his face back to yours. "Jimin... I want you to stop this."

You took a deep breath before closing your eyes briefly then looked back into his. "Get some help."

(lol, it sounded like the meme. I'm so sorry.)

He seemed confused so you tried to elaborate without wasting too much of the energy you had left. "Next time.. love right."

He let out a long sigh as his chest ached and shut his eyes to silently cry again. Knowing he would probably never love again, he just let you continue.

You looked back over to Jungkook who was now just staring at the ground in gloom. He returned your glance with teary eyes and you frowned briefly before flashing him a small smile.

"Kook. Don't hate yourself. It's okay." You took another deep breath, feeling a sharp pain from your wound. "I'm not mad. I know you loved me all this time. And... don't you dare leave Taehyung's side ever. He needs you... Tell him I love him too."

He tried to contain his sobs but it was no use. You wanted to console your loved ones more but before anything else could be said, there was a loud bang at the door.

The police were here. They must've known it was you that called because of the address and the fact that they were waiting for it. They were waiting for any trace of Jimin. Which is why they used force.

Anyway, you tried to keep breathing, you tried to stay awake longer. But your body disagreed and began to shut down.

The last thing you saw as your head fell unconsciously to the side were several pairs of feet stomping in. The darkness veiled over your vision immediately after, sending you to eternal slumber.

It seemed that history loved to repeat itself; one might call it déjà vu. It was just like the scene of Jimin's death. Except this time, it was too real.

Jimin

I paid no mind to the bodies filling the room as her body went limp. My eyes nearly fell out of my head and it felt like my heart would thump right out of my chest. "No.."

"No, no. ____? Baby... what are you doing? Get up." I whimpered, pulling her head into my lap before letting myself go completely. My emotions pooled out of me, sorrow being the most dominant so I was now crying a hysterical mess.

She's gone. My life is over.

Third Person

Jungkook could barely breathe. His eyes remained on your lifeless figure that lie in a pool of blood pathetically.

It's all my fault. I killed her. I killed someone. His thoughts raced.

He watched Jimin helplessly and even the officers that broke in were too shocked to say anything. Not only because of the dead girl, but also the dead boy; Jimin.

"I fucking knew it." Detective Jung emerged from the crowd, his partner observing the scene in disappointment right behind him.

Detective Min's eyes stood locked on your poor body and he instantly felt sick enough to need to shut his eyes and turn away. He felt as if they'd failed you.

Detective Jung's fixation, however, remained on Jimin. He knew he would be the death of you; he called it many times. He didn't bring himself to look at your body again but instead went straight to a broken down Jimin and pried him off of your corpse.

Jungkook slowly brought his weakened body to a stand while watching Jimin get cuffed. "Take me too.. I pulled the trigger."

And with that, both men were cuffed and hauled off to their rightful prison cells, no matter how broken they were over the loss of their angel that was you.

Continue...