𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄

Jungkook

The second the door swung open, I knew he would be there. But it still shocked me to see him for some reason. My eyes immediately scanned the room behind him for any sign of ____.

"Where is she?"

Jimin gave me a wry smile. "Oh, Jungkook... I almost didn't recognize you standing there all healthy without my wounds inflicted on you. You looked so much better that way." He chuckled at himself. "If you mean my girlfriend, she's busy at the moment."

I scoffed in disbelief at his words before taking a deep breath. "Your girlfriend?"

Pausing to collect myself before I started a scene, I calmed down before speaking my mind. "You've been gone for months. You still think she belongs to you?"

No exaggeration, I could literally see the rage take over his entire body even though he obviously tried to hide it.

"She will always... be mine." He spoke lowly, his tone cold and ominous. But I didn't give in. And I already regretted what I was going to say next but it was necessary.

The only way to deal with a demon is to provoke it.

"Oh. That's not what she told me." With a cocky expression, I tilted my head cheekily just to irk him.

It didn't take two seconds for him to lunge and attack me. But even being recently healed from the last batch of injuries he gave me, I'm still quick.

Third Person

With a fast duck, Jungkook swooped under Jimin's arm, ending up in the apartment. He wasted no time looking for you. "____!"

Terrified, you emerged from behind the wall where he immediately noticed and ran to you. Just like that time in the estate, he held your face tenderly and he was about to ask if you were alright until he noticed your ripped shirt.

On the other side of the room, instead of chasing Jungkook and acting out, Jimin calmly walked back inside and locked the door after him. But he was still heated with anger as he glared at the two he viewed as traitors before him. Pissed off over the disrespect towards you, Jungkook turned to Jimin just as angrily. "Is this what you call loving someone, you sick asshole?"

Jimin's jaw clenched as he watched the boy in disgust and pure hatred. He was barely paying a mind to his words since he was picturing murder in his mind over. Jungkook stepped towards him bravely, almost ready to hit him.

"What? You wanna hit me? Kill me? You can try." Jungkook provoked again.

"Jungkook, stop." You spoke up becoming worried.

Jimin ignored Jungkook to move his gaze to you. The sudden action caused you to cower once again. It was so cold and void. But even then, your rejection tugged at Jimin's heart.

This isn't what he wanted but his anger always triumphed. When he thought about coming back for you, he failed to realize how late he could've been. He never thought you would move on no matter how scared or sad you may have been; even if you thought he was dead. It's just always been that way; his way. But now it wasn't and he loathed it. It only set him off further.

His gaze shifted right back to Jungkook as he snarled lightly. "How do you just come along and try to steal what's mine? Do you know how stupid that is of you?"