𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

Third Person
One Week Later

Yesterday, Jungkook was released from the hospital so today, you're going to visit Taehyung together. He really wanted to see him so waiting was not an option. You had visited Jungkook every day for the past week he stood in the hospital. It was easier than you expected because he and you always got along. No matter what he went through over you, that just made the bond even stronger because you didn't let that go unappreciated at all. Plus, he was really lonely without you to visit him. And you could only imagine how Taehyung felt since no one visited him at all.

He was finally out of the wheelchair but he still needed crutches for support as he got back onto his feet completely. So strolling beside him while he carried himself on them, you both made your way into the building. You signed yourselves in before walking into the room the visit would happen, only after a pat-down from the guards, of course.

The visit would be one that you could actually deal with. There wouldn't be any glass to separate you and create any longing. You were even permitted two hugs each, one upon arrival and another before exit. Even though you had known Taehyung for just a short while, the bond you all created while being fugitives was strong.

You and Jungkook took a seat at the table provided to wait for Taehyung and not long after, another door opened at the other side of the small room. You both stood back up, Jungkook being careful with himself as the familiar tall male entered the room with an officer behind him that had a grip on his upper arm.

The second his sight lifted and he noticed us, he broke out into a giant grin that was very much unlike him. His hair was really long and covered his eyes a bit but you could tell they were watery.

Once they allowed him, he rushed towards Jungkook and they embraced each other tightly. It was the sweetest sight you'd ever seen. It almost made you emotional but not as emotional as Taehyung was as he cried through a laugh while ruffling his younger brother's hair. Their relationship was so beautiful.

Only when they broke apart did Taehyung turn to you and you almost expected him not to care as much but he embraced you as passionately as he did Jungkook.

"Hey, beautiful." He chuckled, kissing the top of your head gently. "Where have you been all this time?"

Your felt as if your heart wanted to burst as you hugged him tightly in return.

With a smile, he let you go and sat at his rightful place across the table while you both took your seats as well.

"Wow. I'm so happy to see you guys. You have no idea." He smiled, laying his cuffed hands on the table in front of us. "Especially you, ____."

"Why though?" you couldn't help but ask.

"Well. I thought you were a goner that day... turns out Jimin was the goner instead. Bastard." He chuckled.

You shifted uncomfortably at his comment and glanced at Jungkook. He motioned to Taehyung that he shouldn't be like that and the oblivious male realized his wrong immediately.

"Shit. I'm sorry, ____. I forgot you-" he cleared his throat after shutting himself up.

You sighed and shook your head. "It's okay, Tae. I understand how you guys feel and you have a right to... It's just a little hard to think about still."

Jungkook gave you a look of empathy before turning his attention back to Taehyung. "So the circumstances are a little awkward now. But we all care about each other so... we'll get through this. Together."

You were looking down until he took your hand in his again. You looked up at Jungkook with a soft gaze and knew he was right.

"That's right. And even from in here, I'll always be there for you both." Taehyung paused, smiling a little to say the next part. "You're my family."

You and Jungkook both broke out into a simultaneous "Awww!" making Tae laugh and hide himself momentarily because of his blushes.

You all connected hands and it seems cliche but in that moment, you knew everything would be alright... between you three at least.

|

A deep and painful sigh escaped your lungs as you stood in front of the cemetery gates. Taehyung wasn't the only one you longed to visit but you couldn't tell them that. They deserve to be happy and have the chance to move on from Jimin. But you were different; you would not allow yourself to do so. You may have wanted to be free of his possessive ways but you still loved him and you hadn't wanted him to die, not even close. Sadly, it did end up that way. And now the only way you can see him is at a place like this.

Your heart wrenched as you began to stride forward and enter the tall opened gates. This is the first time you come here but you know it won't be the last. Even though you felt like you could die with every step because of the burning sensation in your chest, you still carried on to find his grave.

Once you got there, your eyes immediately began to water as you sat right on the ground in front of the gorgeous marble stone. Honestly, you didn't know who paid for it or his casket or anything but you were grateful to whoever it was. You figured it could be his mother but since he'd told you they were estranged for years, you thought it was a bit off. Still, you ignored all of that and just decided to give him a nice visit.

"So.." You smiled a little, placing the thorny rose you held in front of the stone. "I bet you thought I'd never come, right?" You paused. "I know you think I hated you.."

You wiped a falling tear for nothing because more just kept falling afterwards. Hugging your knees, you frowned and touched the stone gently. "I miss you. But you can probably see that from wherever you are, right? I bet it's peaceful since you didn't get much of that here. That makes me feel a little bit better at least."

You just spoke your mind as if he was actually with you and sometimes when a light breeze would caress your cold cheeks while passing by, you'd tell yourself it was him and that made you smile.

"Everybody wanted me to hate you like they did. But like I said... you made me fall for you. And my love is strong." You told him, smiling. "It will probably last all the way until I see you again. That's what I'll look forward to."

After awhile, you noticed the sun starting to set and sighed softly. "I have to go now. I know you wouldn't like me to stay out here alone at night." You stood up, dusting yourself off and took one last look at the plot. Then you planted a kiss on your hand before placing it on the stone and turning to leave.

The temperature began to drop and you watched as your breath became visible. The cold stained the tears on your cheeks even faster than normal, making them feel sticky but you were too saddened to worry about it at all.

Exiting the gates of the cemetery, you were about to make your way towards the bus stop when all of the sudden multiple police squad cars surrounded the premises. You recognized one of the police officers that exited their car to be one of those who so carelessly ended the love of your life; Detective Min Yoongi. He calmly approached the gates along with other officers but you didn't have any desire to ask him what was happening so you just turned and left.

Weird. What could possibly be happening at a cemetery right now? Probably some stupid kids.

------------------------

Chapter Written March 9th, 2018.
Happy birthday to my beautiful bias Min Suga Genius.

------------------------

Continue...