𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

Third Person

"____...put the gun down right now." Jimin spoke in a tone of warning.

"Or what? you gonna kill me?" You laughed, almost having a psychotic break yourself.

Jimin was about to answer but Jungkook whined in pain and Taehyung shot you a look of horror. He was really worried and needed you to do something. You took a deep shaky breath and looked back at Jimin. "Let them leave. Jungkook needs help."

Jimin began to laugh this time, throwing his head back like it was hilarious. Looking back at you, he shrugged. "He can fucking choke on his own blood and die for all I care."

He was pushing your last button of patience so you reacted dramatically, pulling back the hammer. "Jimin, I swear to god! If he dies, I'm right behind him!"

"Fine." He cut you off hastily, lowkey scared that you would actually do it. Turning his head only slightly in their direction, he sighed angrily. "Go."

Quickly, Taehyung lifted Jungkook surprisingly easy. "Okay. Hang on, buddy. We're gonna get you help."

If it wasn't for having to deal with Jimin right now, the sight would have softened your heart but you needed to keep as collected as you could. The second they were gone, Jimin rolled his head around to stretch his neck before glaring back at you.

"There. If you're happy, please put down the gun."

You scoffed and began to cry again. "Happy?"

Jimin shifted his tense body and sighed. "Please, ____... you're scaring me."

"Good! Maybe you'll finally know how I feel every single day that I'm with you!" You sobbed. "I didn't want this! You pushed me!"

Honestly, for a moment, it became a real possibility that you would shoot yourself. With just one small movement from your finger, all of this could be over. It's what you really thought. There was no way you'd be able to escape Jimin, not while you were both still alive. And there was also no guarantee that you'd want to stay away either. Your life was Jimin now. He had ruined you.

"This is not a life. I miss my life, Jimin. I miss my family and my friends, things you've alienated from me for an entire year. And I let you..." you spoke over cries. "Why?"

"Because you love me." He repeated your own words from earlier.

You shook your head. "No. No, it wasn't love. It was manipulation. Just like the counselor and doctor told me... you never really loved me."

"Don't you ever say that to me!" He growled lowly. "Of course, I love you! Don't you see how much I've risked for you?! For us to be together?!"

"You're a criminal, Jimin! Why did all of this have to happen? Why have you done the things you've done to me?!"

He twisted his face in confusion, watching you.

"You don't manipulate to control the person you love. You don't lie and deny them their freedom and steal them from their life! You don't threaten them and you don't..." You paused to think about your next words.

This is something you've thought over a million plus times. There was always the possibility that you were wrong but looking at Jimin right now makes you very doubtful of that now.

"What?" He prompted, seeming to know your thoughts. "Say it."

"You don't hospitalize the person you love to confuse them into thinking you were a part of their life when you weren't."

And then he was silent. As if you'd completed a complex puzzle, both of you stood there taking in the words that just left your mouth. Jimin clenched his shaking fists at his sides, giving it a moment or two before he spoke. "Well... at least now I know what you didn't finish writing in that journal."

"Was I really that far off?"

"No." He barely hesitated.

Your entire insides felt like they'd dropped into a pit of lava, burning as the pain stung your chest. You didn't think it would hurt this much every time you imagined him admitting it. Some part of you even thought that would never happen.

Your body began to tremble, causing your hands to shake violently which alarmed Jimin, only worrying him more because of the gun still pointed at your temple. He put his hands up towards you while trying to ease closer. "____...baby, please. You shouldn't be doing this, okay?"

You couldn't even pay attention to what he was trying to say now. You were just stuck on that new piece of information and still processing it. "You... you really did it?"

You were so caught up in your own thoughts now that you didn't even notice how close he managed to get. Once he was at arms length, he grabbed your hand and twisted it down. As he expected, your reflexes caused you to pull the trigger but the loud bullet didn't hit either of you. You screamed during the quick struggled and cried for him to get away. Ignoring you, he snatched the gun and threw it to the other side of the room while embracing your weak body.

Your emotions took a toll on you and you just wanted to give up. Letting yourself fall limp in his arms, you could only sob. Jimin eased onto the floor with you, sighing deeply as he caressed your face. For a second, it felt nice; to be in his arms again and feel his love through his actions. And you almost let yourself fall back in. Almost.

With a very deep breath filling your lungs as if you'd come alive again, you pushed at his chest, earning your freedom then moved away from him until you were crawling to the other side of the room.

Jimin watched you in sorrow, knowing very well that everything he's done to have you with him was for nothing. You finally saw it; the monster within him. And now you knew what it made him do from the beginning. He wanted you so bad that he nearly killed you and pretended to be someone you loved so you would just accept it while feeling guilty for forgetting. But it wasn't real. Not any of it. All of the stories he told you that were supposedly from a time you just couldn't remember, never even happened. It was all just things he wanted to be true. The saddest part of it all is how it actually made you fall in love with him. Then you found that out once before, tried to leave him and he nearly killed you once again out of anger. No one treats you as good as Jimin and at the same time, no one treats you as bad either.

"____..." he whispered, starting to follow you.

"No!" You reached your arm out, watching him through tears as he stopped in his tracks. "Don't you fucking come near me."

For the first time in forever, Jimin felt his heart actually break and it was evident on his face. You couldn't pay attention to his feelings, though; Not when your own felt like they were on fire and suffocating you.

But suddenly, the entire mood made a 180° turn when he stood up and rushed to the other side of the room where the gun landed earlier. You quickly processed that's what he was going to get and wholeheartedly thought he was going to point it at your head for you this time. You cowered in your spot and covered your head, beginning to cry out of fear.

I guess I don't really want to die as bad as I thought I did.

Once he grabbed the gun, he rushed over to you and dropped down to your level, taking your hands down from your head. You wouldn't dare spare him any glances so he grabbed your chin and forced you to look dead into his eyes. They immediately captivated you and you couldn't look away again.

His tears were falling but he was completely straight-faced as he forced the gun into your hands unexpectedly.

"Shoot me." He said.

You searched his eyes, making sure he was being for real and it was obvious that he was. "What?" You whispered.

"If you hate me that much then kill me."

His voice was shaky like he would burst into actual tears at any moment. Already your heart felt like it was bleeding out but then he added, "I can't live without you and I know you'll never forgive me, so just do us both the favor and end it. End me."

Continue...