𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎...

You

With a sniffle from crying, I moved Jimin's hair from his face softly. He always looked so peaceful while asleep. I was still sad and scared about what happened that night but I also didn't want to leave his side. I didn't know if he would wake up still driven by rage or if he would be back to sweet Jimin again but I didn't care. I only needed to know that he'd be okay and only then could I worry about myself.

"Man, this is one fucked up relationship." Taehyung said, leaning against the door frame while watching the odd scene of Jimin and I.

Jungkook was sitting in the rocking chair by the other side of the bed also keeping watch of us in case Jimin would wake up.

I pouted sadly, acknowledging that he was right. This was a messed up relationship and I was stuck in it because for one, I love this messed up man. Two, he'd probably succeed this time in killing me if I tried to leave again. After tonight, I now believe everything Doctor Kim told me about why I was there. It seemed that Jimin really was capable of hurting me. At the very least, he has to have some kind of split personality disorder.

I was so stupid for writing down my thoughts. At least they're safe in your head when you don't. I should have kept them that way.

"Well, look... It doesn't seem like he's going to wake up anytime soon so.. I'm going to get some food. Jungkook, you should come. It's gonna be hard carrying for four." Tae said.

Third Person View

Jungkook didn't want to leave you alone with Jimin but he knew Taehyung would catch onto his growing feelings and he didn't want that. Also, Taehyung was right and he figured Jimin really wouldn't wake up until some time after they got back so he agreed to go.

You assured them you'd be okay since they still looked kind of hesitant. You were also hungry and needed to recharge so food sounded great. After they left, you stood by Jimin for a few more minutes until deciding to take a shower. You planted a gentle kiss onto his lips before getting up and leaving the room.

Jimin

The second my mind became aware, I opened my eyes and looked around confused

The second my mind became aware, I opened my eyes and looked around confused. I groaned lightly as I sat up and rubbed my sore neck. "Fuck..."

Suddenly memories of what happened came flooding into my mind at light speed and instantly I was angry again. "Jungkook, that prick."

I knew it had to be him who did this. Taehyung would always have my back. I knew that little wimp wouldn't be able to handle this but he was a good tool at the time of my escape so I let him stay. I should've just listened to my gut instead.

I sighed in annoyance before realizing the sound of the shower running in the distance. I thought they had left me alone but I guess I was wrong.

Standing up from the bed, I shook off some vertigo before continuing to the bathroom. I stopped at the door and gently pushed it open to look inside.