𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘

Third Person

"Jimin. Stop." You could barely vocalize.

"But that's what you want, right?! To be free of me?! So what's holding you back?!" He yelled, making you flinch.

"That doesn't mean I want you dead!" You yelled back.

He chuckled, standing up to look down on you. "You either love me or you don't, ____..."

"Yeah. But I don't wanna do this anymore."

"Do what?!"

"Be scared!"

Jimin was about to say something but he couldn't. Every time you mentioned your fear, he knew you were right and he was wrong. Instead of being angry at you for it, he felt sorry. But there was nothing he could do anymore to comfort you.

"So where do we go from here?" He paused, calming himself down. "You know I can't just let you leave. I just can't, ____. I will go insane without you."

As if you're sane with me. You thought.

You didn't answer and instead looked at the ground until a thought of realization popped into your brain. "Jimin..."

He tilted his head slowly, watching you since you already had his attention.

"Won't they be coming for you now? Jungkook might tell where you are because of me...and Taehyung is just as wanted as you are. I'm pretty sure they'll be taking him too."

Jimin inhaled deeply in silence, nodding as he looked away. "I suppose so...yeah."

"Aren't you going to run?"

"____...the only reason I've ever run from anyone is so I could be wherever you were. It's all I've ever wanted since the day I laid my eyes on you. Don't you understand? All of this was for you. So why would I run if I don't have you anymore?" He told you, tossing the gun onto the bed.

You looked up and watched him for a moment. "Why did you have to be this way?"

It was a whisper but he heard you as clear as day. The pang in his chest was violent, causing him to shut his eyes.

I didn't choose to be. He thought.

You looked away again, gaining the energy to stand up. At this point, it was obvious that Jimin wasn't going to hurt you purposely. He'd rather hurt himself first so there was no reason to be afraid of him anymore. Of course, there was always the possibility that he could snap and act without thinking so you were still nervous but you decided to trust that wouldn't happen.