𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃

One Year Later
Jungkook's Note

One Year LaterJungkook's Note

Hey, ____..

I don't know why I'm writing this since I talk to you every day in my mind. Every night when the stars come out and fill the black sky with pretty white lights. What's funny is that it's always been that way. But now... for some reason, I always think it's you making it pretty up there for me. So I talk to the stars and hope that you listen. But just in case you don't, I'll say it all here too.

After you left, things were so hard. I cried so much and beat myself up a lot over what happened. Thank god I have two very special people, though. Taehyung of course who was going through it as well, especially since he was trapped behind walls instead of being able to attend your funeral. He told me he just sent you love from his heart and hoped you would feel it. I know you can though so I assure him every day.

Surprisingly, the second person is your mom. She doesn't hate me like I thought she would. She understood how things happened despite her pain and instead decided to get closer to me. I think I comfort her because I was close to you. But you know nothing could possibly cure the sadness of a mother's loss. She's probably the worst among us all that miss you. And I miss you pretty damn much. So that says a lot. Please watch over her carefully. There's a reason you were so good and I ended up loving you... it was because of her. She raised you well. So I will never leave her side, don't you worry. She won't ever be alone.

I remember the first day I met you. I never thought you and Jimin matched. He was so full of evil and you were just this pure light he sucked the energy from. 'Til this day i'll say he never loved you. He just wanted someone easy to manipulate. With such a good heart, it's no wonder he chose you. I chose you too. Regardless if you wouldn't have chosen me back.

Anyway, I've gotten better because of therapy. I know you wouldn't want me to be so sad all the time and if I hadn't gone, I know I would've been. I've come a long way with that thought being the only thing to push me. So be proud of me, okay? And i'll continue to make you proud no matter what.

You'll always be my angel no matter who may come along.

I'm sending you all my love. Rest well, ____.

– JJK

Taehyung's Note