𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄

Third Person

"I'll fucking kill you bastard!" Jimin screamed like a psychopath at the top of his lungs

He was being held back by Taehyung who was struggling to keep his grip around the flailing man's arms and waist. He was strong but Jimin was too and it was harder and harder to hold him back the longer Jimin struggled. He was yelling at Jungkook who was standing as boldly as he could in front of your trembling body. You could only cry watching the scene in fear.

"Jungkook, please just go. He might hurt me but he will not hesitate to kill you. Please." You whispered your pleads so only he could hear them.

Jungkook was genuinely dumbfounded that you'd take the hits for him. This is the reason he began to fall for you in the first place. He could see you didn't deserve someone as dangerous as Jimin. Spending all this time around you two helped him see that clearly.

"No." He mumbled and kept his eyes on Jimin who currently resembled a raging bull that desperately wanted to reach its target.

"Jimin, calm down! What the hell!" Taehyung growled, his grip beginning to slip. His eyes widened as he shot you two a look of warning.

This alerted Jungkook and he quickly rushed you out of the room. "Go, run!"

You both slipped out of the doorway and ran down the hall. Jimin finally escaped Tae's grip, nearly stumbling to the floor from the force but he quickly regained his balanced. As he chased after you two, Taehyung chased after him in attempt to stop him again. "Jimin, stop bro!"

Ignoring all pleads and seeing only red, Jimin continued to chase you both. You tried to keep up with Jungkook but he was too fast, even while holding your hand to pull you along. You nearly tripped at the bottom of the stairs but a strong force whipped you back by your head. You still had Jungkook's hand so that same force halted him as well. With a loud yelp, you quickly processed that it was Jimin. He'd grabbed a fist full of your hair and you grabbed his wrist with both hands while he was pulling you back against his chest to then wrap his free arm around your neck.

"Jimin!" Taehyung yelled from behind him again but his callings were futile. Jimin was consumed with rage and it was all because of you. The fact that someone else laid their eyes on you in the way that only he could have you. The fact that you dared to let them as if there was a chance you could see that person in the same way.

The second Jungkook processed what was happening, he lunged back up the last couple of steps and swung upward, punching Jimin with as much strength as he could manage. This caused Jimin's grip on you to loosen enough for Jungkook to continue pulling you along and out of the house.

Once again you were being chased by Jimin and he was being followed by Tae. Jungkook led you into the thin layer of woods that came just before the river behind the estate while all you could do was cry. You tried to keep up as best as you could but since you were weaker than him, naturally your stamina level disagreed. At the same time, you were barefoot so stepping on small sharp things here and there didn't help.