Three

"You're a beautiful dancer

"You're a beautiful dancer. Where did you learn to dance like that?"

I asked, almost in a whisper.

I was afraid that if I said the wrong thing, you'd leave.

I was right to fear my careless words.

"You were watching me!?"

Your eyes widened, anger and embarrassment clearly written into your porcelain skin.

"I-I..."

"Hasn't anyone ever told you that spying on people is wrong? Who are you to just invade people's personal space like that?"

I had no idea what to say to you. I felt so guilty.

"I couldn't help myself. I've never seen anyone move like that before. It was captivating."

You scoffed rolling your eyes. You placed your backpack on your shoulders. Your glare burning through me.

"I'm sorry."

I stated once more before you turned your back on me.

As I watched you walk away, I felt a heaviness floating around me.

I sat down underneath the cherry blossom tree that had shielded you from the suns intense rays, sighing in defeat.

I took my surroundings in, the sky had started to darken, the chill in the air piercing through my light sweatshirt.

That's when I noticed it.

The small notebook that had been left on the ground, buried in the untamed grass.

It was slightly open, a pen separating the pages apart.

I picked it up off the ground and flipped it over to investigate the cover.

I smiled to myself at the words written in the top right hand corner.

The name that held its space.

Park Jimin.

A/N:

I have an early chapter for you guys. I won't have time to update Friday so I thought I'd have it for you today!

Enjoy!

~ Kookachue