Twelve

The air around my body was freezing cold

That's the only thing that I noticed as I unconsciously searched desperately for any signs of warmth.

Unfortunately the only warmth was radiating from the body next to me, chest moving up and down to the rhythm of your breathing.

I sighed before turning myself around and moving closer to the security of your body.

I hadn't realized what I was doing but it didn't seem like you cared.

I didn't know you were awake when your arm lazily wrapped itself around my waist, pulling me into your body, head laying firmly against your chest.

It was peaceful for me in my half unconscious state.

I only started to become lucid when I felt your head lay against mine and small circles being draw on the hollow of my back.

I slowly shifted, letting you know that I was awake.

Your hand quickly snapped away and you pulled your body off of mine.

"Good morning." Your voice was so raspy and deep.

It was strange to hear it like that.

"Morning." I smiled.

The auditorium was dimly lit by the light escaping the edges of the curtains.

It was just enough light to see your face.

Your eyes were slightly puffy, your hair was a mess and your lips were swollen from sleep.

You were a beautiful mess.

"Well. We've almost spent a full twenty-four hours together," You sighed as you turned around and searched for your phone. After seeing the time you sighed, "What do you want to do for the last few hours?"

I wasn't really sure.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" I asked

You nodded your head enthusiastically as you sat up.

It wasn't long until we found ourself inside a small cafe, coffee and food in front of us.

"So what was your idea?" I asked.

You shook your head, "What idea?"

I looked at you absolutely dumbfounded.

"Jimin. Are you serious right now?" I asked, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Yeah! What idea?"

You broke out in a huge smile and giggled.

Literally giggled.

"I'm just playing with you! So I was thinking why split it into two sections when we can both do it? I'll choreography the dance and you can write the melody but why not preform together? You can write the music and I'll sing it, I'll choreography the dance and you can dance it or make a duet."

Saying that my mouth dropped at your suggestion was an understatement.

"Jimin. I can't dance."

You just laughed at me when I said that.

"I'll teach you. It's a win-win."

"How so?"

"You get to learn how to dance and I get to teach you. I like spending time together."

My heart raced at your words.

They were meant in a friendly manner.

I knew that.

But how come it excited me so much?

"I don't think I can dance."

"I think you can. Stop being so scared, maybe you'll enjoy it."

You saw the potential in me.

How come you couldn't see it in yourself?

How come you never tried?

A/N:

Guys I am so sorry for such a late update and I'm sorry if it's not worth the wait.

This week was crazy! I hope you understand :)

Tell me your thoughts as always and don't forget to vote!

Love you all so much!

~Kookachue