Fifteen

There were very few things in my life that I've ever regretted

This was definitely one of them.

I was pulled into your arms, bodies pressed against one another abnormally close.

Your fingers were trailing down my spin, the other caressing my leg lightly.

I could feel you breathing, hands shaking as I held on to you.

"I'm going to spin you, please don't fall." Your voice was hardly even a whisper at all.

I gulped, shaking my head slightly.

Dancing never came naturally to me.

Being this close to you wasn't natural to me.

"Okay ready?"

I nodded again.

Your hands gently pushed me out, holding onto me tightly as I spun.

But of course I was me.

And I was never very coordinated.

In a matter of a few seconds we were both on the ground.

It's okay though, we were used to it by now.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!"

"You've really got to stop doing that."

You sighed leaning yourself on the practice room floor.

"Listen you're not much help either."

You looked at me wide eyed.

"Not much help!?"

"Yup." I said popping the P.

"Oh that's so typical. When you can't get something right it's my fault for not teaching it correctly." You said, voice raising an octave as you mimicked my own.

"I do not sound like that!" I gasped.

"Yeah you do..." You continued the voice.

"Yeah! Well..." I stood up and took my stance.

"Look at me, my name is Jimin. I'm brooding and I've got a really arrogant and cocky smile. I dance so I think that makes me gods gift to women just because I've got a really toned body and I'm impossibly attractive but really I'm just short and girly, hehe hoho look at me." I said trying to mimic your girl-like voice.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before you stood up and lunched towards me.

I screamed, running in the opposite direction, as you chased me from one side of the dance studio to the other.

"That is NOT how I sound at all!" You yelled closing in on me.

Before I could turn to run around you, you had me by the wrist against the chain of mirrors that made the walls of the studio.

"Take it back."

I scoffed at your request.

"YOU take it back!" I retorted.

"I hardly did anything. You take it back." You said again, inching closer.

"Or what?"

"Do you really want to play the 'or what' game?" Your face was closer, your breath caressed my face.

I froze for a moment, unsure of our current predicament.

You were oddly close, the way your arms encased me, trapping me between your chest and the wall.

Your eyes were wild, holding something in them that I had no clue on how to decipher.

I wasn't sure where this was all going to lead.

But I wanted to find out.

Maybe I should have said no.

But I didn't.

"Yes. I'm sure."

A/N: Unedited

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry, it's been a few months hasn't it?

Things with finals got crazy and then came graduation and family reunions.

How have you guys been! I'm so excited to be back and ready to write more!

I've got the rest of the summer to settle down and pump out a few great chapters for you guys!

As always don't forget to vote and comment, I really love hearing from all of you!

~Kookachue