MFALC Chapter 28: Blame

Chapter 28

Tyron immediately reached the hospital and quickly got out of the car, "I need help!" sigaw nito sa bukana ng ospital, kaya mabilis lumabas ang dalawang nurse na naka-duty doon dala ang isang stretcher.

Tyron slowly support his wife and the nurses helped him to take Amara over the pram lift, after that they push the stretcher into the Emergency Room.

"Babe, hold on, everything will be alright." histerikal na usal ni Tyron habang hawak ang kanang kamay ng kanyang asawa.

Amara's tried really hard to wake up, but her body is getting weak and won't follow what she wanted. Her vision is getting blurry because of the tears that surfacing her eyes.

Her hearing is still clear, so she slowly held her belly to feel the little angel inside her womb, hoping and praying that her child is still in good condition.

"Sir, dito na lang po kayo." rinig ni Amara pagsuway ng nurse sa kanyang asawa.

"B-babe." humihikbing sambit niya nang maghiwalay ang kanilang mga kamay ng binata. Unti-unting nagkalayo ang kanilang pagitan ni Tyron at segundo lang ang lumipas nang makita niyang sumarado na ang pintuan, at hindi na masilayan ang nag-aalalang mukha ng kanyang asawa.

Amara is in the emergency room, she felt a painful sting on her left arm so she quickly turned her head para tingnan kung ano ito. She saw the nurse injected her a dextrose, while the other one cover her nose with oxygen caps to help her breathe normally.

She heard a commotion inside the emergency room. Wala siyang magawa para tulungan ang kanyang anak, so she closed her eyes and prayed silently,

"God, please don't take away my baby."

She's so nervous of the thought that her child may be harmed inside her womb. Sa sobrang taas ng kanyang emosyon, ay mabigat ang mga talukap na napapikit na lang si Amara. Seconds had passed when the darkness claimed her consciousness.

*****

Amara suddenly woke up, when she felt something clasped her right hand. She slowly open her eyes at bumungad sa kanyang harapan ang nag-aalalang mukha ng kanyang asawa.

"Babe!" Tyron exclaimed when he saw his wife's already awaken. He started to fondle Amara's right cheek and said, "How are you? May masakit ba sa'yo, tell me."

"B...baby." nanghihinang sambit nito habang napapapikit pa.

"Shhhh... Don't worry about it, our baby is fine. Just take some rest, first. Para bumalik ang lakas mo." malambing na usal ni Tyron bago hinalikan ang labi ng kanyang asawa.

Amara decided not to spoke again because her whole body is still weak. She gently touched her belly to feel her baby bump. Naluha na lang siya dahil sa isiping inilagay na naman niya sa alanganin, ang munting anghel sa kanyang sinapupunan.

"I'm so sorry, Baby. Naynay, doesn't think about your sake. I already put your life at risk once, and now I repeated it again. I'm so sorry." humahagulgol na turan nito habang patuloy sa paghimas ng kanyang tiyan.

Maagap naman itong niyakap ng sobrang higpit ni Tyron sabay sabing, "Shhhh... You don't have to blame yourself, Babe. Ako ang dapat sisihin, I'm the one who's responsible for protecting you and our child." He said to calm his depressed wife.