MFALC Chapter 33: Living without him

Chapter 33

AMARA's POV:

"Naynay, look ohh!" rinig kong magiliw na saad ni Tyarra kaya't mabilis akong napabaling dito.

I quickly turned around and I saw my youngest son Tyrus is beginning to stand up by himself. I smiled and quickly knelt on the floor for somehow to keep even with my child.

"Come to Naynay, Tyrus." I said charmingly to invited my baby bunso with open arms.

He walked towards me, as I saw he continued to balance himself by his own. After a few steps that he made, I immediately hugged Tyrus and said,

"Yehey! Very good naman ng baby bunso ko." I said, then kissed him all over his face while embracing Tyrus tightly.

While we were in that position, I suddenly felt that my daughter, Tyarra, had suddenly embraced me and her brother, "Hey, baby doll." saad ko bago ko hinagkan ang dalawa kong anak sa aking mga braso.

"Yabyu, Naynay." malambing na turan sa akin ni Tyarra bago ako hinalikan nito sa pisngi.

"Love you too, my baby doll," nakangiti kong saad bago tumayo sa aking pagkakaupo. "Let's go take a shower first, then we will fetch your Ate Reese and Kuya Tyler at school, alright?"

"Yehey!" masiglang saad ni Tyarra habang ang bunso ko naman ay nakikipalakpak sa kagalakan ng Ate niya.

*****

Play the song (I'll be there for you) Before reading the next scenes, so you can feel Amara's loneliness.

Masaya kaming nag-iikot ng mga bata, kasama si Mia rito sa mall. We did everything what my children wanted, shopping, eating and accompany my children to play in the arcade.

While Tyler and Tyarra ride the mini roller coaster, I suddenly saw Tyreese who quietly reads her book, I noticed that her attention was focused on the absence, because she didn't mind to stop his brother Tyrus for shredding up her book.

"Are you okay my princess?" I asked her, but she didn't reply. It is clear to me that she is indeed in her deepest thoughts.

I quickly sat before her and I saw sadness in her eyes. I slowly touched Tyreese's right hand, which causes her to return to her own sanity.

"Naynay..." aniya bago ako binigyan ng isang alanganing ngiti, na hindi man lang umabot sa kanyang magagandang mata.

"Hey princess.." nakangiti kong saad dito. "Are you okay?" I told her before caressing her right cheek.

"Y-yes po Naynay, why did you ask po?"

Nginitian ko lang ang aking panganay sabay sabing, "Princess, I'm your Mother and your best friend at the same time. I know when you have a problem, so you can tell me everything." malambing kong turan kay Tyreese bago ipinatong sa aking kanlungan ang bunso kong anak na si Tyrus.

After I said those things, I suddenly saw her eyes was surfaced with tears. I know she has a problem at natatakot ako dahil parang alam ko na ang bagay na bumabagabag sa aking anak na si Reese ngayon.