MFALC Chapter 39: Payback Time

Unedited and haven't proofread this chappy, yet.

Chapter 39

It was only half an hour when the couple arose together. They decided to get up and Tyron was eager to prepare breakfast for his children, he wants to compensate for the days and times he didn't spend time with them.

While they are busy preparing for breakfast, Tyron suddenly noticed that Reese was standing in the kitchen corner, astonishingly surprised by what she saw.

"Good morning, my princess." Tyron said while sweetly smiled at her. He saw that Reese was immediately rub her eyes, sa pagbabaka-sakaling namamalikmata lang ito sa kanyang nakikita ngayon.

Tyron just chuckles at Reese's reaction, so he decided to walk toward her and said, "You're not daydreaming, princess." He uttered and quickly embraced his daughter.

Reese still seems to be surprised at what's happening, so Tyron quickly face her and fondled her cheek, "D-daddy?" after she mumble those words a tear was swiftly filled her eyes because of joy.

"Yes princess, Daddy's home." naluluhang sambit ni Tyron, dahil hindi niya mapigilan ang saya na kanyang nararamdaman ngayon.

"Daddy!" At that point Reese embraces her father because of great happiness. She cannot believe that finally they will be live a happy life again, kapiling ang kanilang Ama.

While they were in that position, Tyron heard his son Tyler exclaimed, and was about to approach him, "Daddy!" magiliw na saad nito bago mabilis na yumakap sa bewang ng kanyang Ama.

"Hey little guy, I miss you!" Tyron said before snuggled his son's back.

"Where have you been, Dad?" biglang pagtatanong ni Tyler bago tiningala ang kanyang Ama.

Tyron just looked at Amara, who was already sobbing because of happiness.

"Daddy needed to stay away, because I have an important mission in keeping our family safe." ani Tyron bago ginulo ang buhok ng kanyang anak na lalaki.

"Like a superhero fighting the villains, Dad?" musmos na pagtatanong nito.

Tyron was very happy with Tyler's innocent words and said, "Yes... Daddy's protecting our family to the villains." nakangiti niyang turan bago napalingon sa likuran nito, kung saan naroon ang kanyang mga anak na sina Tyarra at ang bunsong si Tyrus.

"B-babe..." naluluhang tanong ni Tyron sa kanyang asawa, while his tears were falling down on his cheeks because he didn't witness the first time, Tyrus had born.

"Yes babe, he's Tyrus our youngest." humihikbing saad ni Amara bago niyakap ang kanyang anak na si Reese.

Tyron quickly knelt before his children and embraced them with full of love, "I miss you Tyarra," aniya bago ito hinalikan sa pisngi. "Tyrus, sorry if Daddy left you. I'm so s-sorry..."

Mabilis namang lumapit dito sina Amara, Reese at Tyler bago nagyakapan ang buong mag-anak, "I promise, I will never leave you guys again, never again!" humahagulgol na saad ni Tyron sa kanyang pamilya, saka hinagkan ang mga ito ng punong-puno ng pagmamahal.