MFALC Chapter 36: End Game

Ready na ba ang lahat para sa susunod na eksena? 😂😂😂

Labs Squad, ito na ang pinagde-debate-han niyo sa Group. Bahalakayodyan! 😹😹😹

*****

Chapter 36

"Amara..."

When Amara heard that voice, she quickly stopped from sobbing and slowly turned her teary eyes on. She slowly lifted herself to the crumbling pillow, before facing into the balcony where the voice came from.

Amara's tenebrous eyes suddenly widened, seeing the familiar figure she was longing for a long time, "T-tyron..." after she said those words, her tears are beginning to surfacing her eyes again.

"B-babe..." naluluhang sambit ni Tyron bago inilang hakbang lamang ang pagitan nila ng kanyang asawa.

Amara quickly got up in bed and ran towards Tyron with open arms. Seconds have passed, when they tightened their arms around each other. Cuddling and embracing, like there's no tomorrow.

Photo CTTO

"B-babe... W-why did you left me, why do you have to pretend that you didn't know me?" humahagulgol na saad ni Amara habang nakasubsob ang mukha sa matipunong dibdib ng kanyang asawa.

"I'm sorry, babe... I'm sorry." Tyron said while tightly tied up his arms to his wife. At that point, Tyron could not prevent himself from crying because of all the pain he had brought to Amara.

He quickly separated from her before touching his wife's cheeks, "I'm so sorry if I had to pretend and did such things that broke your heart. I'm sorry if I left you and our children, behind. You don't know how much pain it is for me to endure everything, to suffer away from you and I haven't been with you for a long time, babe." umiiyak na saad ni Tyron bago siniil ng halik ang kanyang asawa.

Sweet kisses that filled with so much Love.

Their magical kisses lasted for a minute and when they're both gasping for air, they clued their foreheads and express how much they love and misses each other.

"I love you so much, Amara. Every day for me is like hell when I'm not with you. I'm sorry if I left without any explanation." madamdaming turan ni Tyron bago muling pinuno ng halik ang mapupulang labi ng kanyang asawa.

"I love you too so much, Tyron. Ang importante ay nandirito ka na."

"I want to explain everything, babe," he said before touching Amara's hand and led her into the bed. Tyron quickly sits his wife in bed, before kneeling in front of her.

"First, I wanted to say sorry for every heartache that I've caused you," naluluhang sambit ng binata bago hinalikan ang kamay ng kanyang asawa. "Do you remember the last morning we were having breakfast?" panimula ni Tyron para buksan ang nakaraan.

"Yes..." Amara answered while their hands are intertwined with each other.

"Did you also remember that I mention something about Ginger?" makahulugang sambit ni Tyron habang matamang nakatingin sa kanyang asawa.

"Hmmm..." sandaling nag-isip si Amara kung ano nga ba ang kanilang napag-usapan noon tungkol kay Ginger. "Ohh I remember! You mentioned that she didn't go to work for four days tama ba?"

Tyron quickly kissed his wife's hand and spoke again, "Aside from that, I didn't mention that I hired a private investigator to spy Ginger and her sister." at sa puntong iyon ay diretsong tumingin na si Tyron sa mga mata ng dalaga.

"She have a sibling? I thought she was an orphan? Nakalagay sa Bio niya di ba?" gulat na saad ni Amara rito.

Tumango naman si Tyron dito tanda ng kanyang pagsang-ayon sa sinabi ng dalaga.

"Why did you bother to investigate her, then?" kunot noong tanong ni Amara sa sobrang kuryusidad.

Tyron told everything to his wife, he started telling stories about Stephanie's and their conversation and how she discovered about Ginger's plans against their family.

"Why would she do that?" naguguluhang sambit ni Amara sa binata.

Tyron got up on his knees before he sat beside Amara, "Stephanie told me that I struck Ginger with something."

"With what?" kunot noong tanong ni Amara ngunit binigyan lang siya ni Tyron ng isang makahulugang tingin. Parang nakuha naman ni Amara ang nais iparating ng mga titig nito sabay sabing, "Her sister?" alanganing saad ng dalaga rito.

"Yes..." sandaling tumigil si Tyron para huminga ng malalim. "I hurt her sister... And... It was C-cassie."

Amara's eyes widened when she hears that revelation, "C-cassie?" pag-uulit na tanong niya rito para makasigurado kung tama ba ang kanyang narinig.

"Yes... It's Cassandra."

Halos namutla si Amara nang marinig ang balitang iyon. Kaya naman mabilis niyang hinawakan ang kamay ni Tyron sabay sabing, "I wanted to know everything babe, please. At kung anong nangyari bakit ka umalis ng walang paalam." aniya dala ng matinding kuryusidad sa mga panyayari.

Bago magsimula ay masuyong hinalikan muna ni Tyron si Amara sa mapupulang labi nito sabay sabing, "I love you, Amara. Always keep that in mind okay?" malambing na saad niya habang hinahaplos ang kaliwang pisngi ng kanyang asawa.

"I love you too, babe."

Matapos maisatinig kung gaano nila kamahal ang isa't isa ay mabilis ipinikit ni Tyron ang kanyang mga mata, para sariwain ang mga nangyari noong nakalipas na isa't kalahataing taon na siya'y nawalay sa kanyang pamilya.

*****

And cut! 🎬🎬🎬

Sorna! Mahaba-habang paliwanagan ang inyong masasaksihan sa susunod na kabanata. Kaya bibitinin ko muna kayo rito.

Peace yow! 😂✌️

*****

Don't forget to tap the star ⭐️ button to vote.
Vote | Comment | Share
Facebook Page: Everjoy Condes #anaknikikodora
Facebook Group: THELABSSQUADWP
Facebook Official: Everjoy Condes