MFALC Chapter 35: Mysterious Hints

Do not read this Story, if you think you're a better storyteller than the Author.

My writings comes from my own mind, impronto at walang kopyahan. Pero, ngunit, subalit at datapwat, paniguradong may patutunguhan.

My stories are all made with simplicity. Meaning napaka-SIMPLE sa lahat ng bagay, kaya don't expect too much.

Iyon lamang at Happy Reading na lang. 😉

*****

Chapter 35

After that heartbreaking confrontation, Amara went into her car and quickly released the dissatisfaction bleak she feels at that moment.

"Why! W-why..." she scowled while strucking her steering wheel with full force. She can't believe that Tyron was able to fool and deceive her for a long time.

She quickly buried her face in the steering wheel as she continued to muffle her heart out. "B-babe... Why did you do this to me? Ano bang mali, bakit kailangan mo akong iwan at saktan ng ganito?" hopeless questions that surround her mind as she continues to mourn, physically and emotionally.

Amara was in that position when her phone suddenly ringing. She quickly took it and see who's calling.

besCindy
Calling...

She quickly wipes up her tears before she answered the call, "Ehem... H-hello bes." She said while trying to straighten her rattled voice.

"Bessy! I miss you!" sigaw na bungad ni Cindy sa kabilang linya.

Bahagyang napangiti naman si Amara dahil sa masiglang turan ng kanyang kaibigan, "Miss na rin kita bes... B-bakit ka napatawag?" pagtatanong niya rito habang pinipunasan ang kanyang mga luha.

"Bakit kailangan ba laging may dahilan para tawagan ang isang tao?" sarksatikong saad nito kaya't napailing na lang si Amara.

"Tsss... Sabi ko nga, so anong ganap?"

"Wala naman, I just want to hang out. Labas tayo, dali." pagpupumilit nito sa dalaga.

Amara knew she didn't have a choice, and she thought that she needed someone na makikinig sa sakit na nararamdaman niya ngayon, "Okay, kita na lang tayo sa Diamond Bar, mukang kailangan ko nga ng makakausap."

"Oohhh... I knew it! Magkarugtong talaga ang bituka natin, alam na alam kong may problema ka. Anyways, gustuhin ko mang ayain sina baklang Jefra at Bianx hindi naman pu-pwede dahil busy ang mga 'yon. Sige na, kita na lang tayo labyah!" pamamaalam ni Cindy bago naputol ang linya ng telepono.

Amara quickly arrived at the establishment, as she entered the bar, she immediately saw her best friend Cindy, who was busy with its phone.

So she walked towards he and said, "Hey Miss beautiful, want some company?" pambibiro ni Amara sa kanyang pinakamababang tono ng boses.

Kunot noo naman siyang binalingan ni Cindy, and its eyes grew up when her best friend realize who she was, "Bessy!" masiglang turan nito bago humalik sa kanyang pisngi.