MFALC Chapter 38: Heaven by your side

Updated! 😁

I accidentally published this Chappy earlier, kaya po ito nag-notify sa inyo. Ito naman kasi si thumb, may sariling life. 😂😂😂

Anyways, highways, happy reading, Lovies! ❤️

*****

Chapter 38

Amara woke up, when she suddenly felt that the bed was slightly wobbled. She lazily tapped the clock on the small low bedside table, para tingnan kung anong oras na.

Her forehead suddenly curved a knot, when she saw that it was only five o'clock in the morning. She started looking for Tyron and she immediately saw it sitting at the edge of their bed.

"Babe... Maaga pa ah, is there a problem?" namamaos na saad nito sa kanyang asawa.

When Tyron heard that Amara was awake, he swiftly looked over it with his gorgeous smile and said, "Good morning babe, sorry if I wake you up." he said before facing his wife.

Amara quickly opened her arms, as if waiting for a hug from her husband. She saw Tyron chuckles at her cute gesture, and later on he quickly plunged to embrace her so tightly.

They were rigorously cuddling each other like they've always did before.

A minute of silence interrupted the two, before Amara spoke again, "Babe..." anito habang nakasubsob ang mukha sa dibdib ng kanyang asawa.

"Hmmm..." Tyron replied, while his eyes were closed.

"When you lost, I don't know what to do. I went to your office that day and they've told me that you already left your pad early. I asked Sally kung meron ba kayong dinner meeting dahil late na, at hindi ka pa umuuwi." mahabang litanya ni Amara.

"Since that night, I feel helpless and alone. Gustong-gusto kitang makita but the situation for both of us is really hard. Biruin mo, ilang Police Stations na ang pinuntahan ko sa pagbabaka-sakaling may lead na silang magtuturo sayo. Pero madamot talaga ang tadhana, dahil tumagal ang panahon hindi pa rin kita nakita." At sa puntong iyon ay nagsimulang bumuhos muli ang mga luha ni Amara.

"Shhhh... Tama na babe, ang importante magkasama na tayo ngayon." Tyron said while caressing his wife's left cheek.

"I thought I will never see you again. That time I was so tired hearing my own thoughts... I was so scared of the thoughts that you left me for another woman. Dahil baka nagsawa ka na sa akin." humahagulgol na saad nito sa kanyang asawa.

Tyron quickly firmed his right elbow on the bed, while the other hand is caressing Amara's cheek, "I'm sorry for all the wounds and heartaches that I've caused you, babe. Believe me, I was really broken when I left you and watching you from afar. Yung tipong nakikita kita, pero hindi kita pwedeng mahawakan. Nakakausap kita sa malayuan, pero hindi ko naman pwedeng iparating sayo ang mga salitang magsasabi kung gaano kita kamahal." Madamdaming saad ni Tyron bago hinalikan ang labi ng kanyang asawa.

"Maybe distance can stop me from holding you Amara, but it can't stop me from loving you, eternally."

*****