full moon- part two

I woke up with my head on Derek's shoulder. i checked the time and it was only 2 am  

stiles was with Scott and he looked like he had gotten control but he was still chained up. I looked up and Derek smiled at me. god i just want to kiss that smile and...... I shot my head up in realisation of what i just thought. I never get those thoughts. i shook my head and contributed to the conversation. "we need to think of a plan to catch the alpha, and soon." Scott said through the chains. i wish Derek would chain me..... What is wrong with me. I looked up from the floor. Derek was smirking smugly while Scott had a look that was a mixture of disgusted and angry as well as confused. 

I was tapping my finger on the cold ground trying to get my mind away from those thoughts and 'feelings'. "ok, can u cut that out. its so annoying. anyway i thought you were doing fine at controlling yourself" stiles said, frustrated. i gave him a look and he shut up immediately.

We continued talking about the plan. I was sitting on the floor while Derek was pacing around. Even looking at him gave me the shivers. "right, who had any good ideas." derek said. he then looked at me with a mischievous look in his eye. "what about you Maddison. what are you thinking." he said while sitting down next to me. His hand every so slightly touching the bottom of my thigh. He new what he was doing. And once i wasn't horny under the full moon i was going to kill him. 

"umm, i uhh don't know. Whatttt about...... scott calls for the uhh whats is called again?" i said trying to stay in control. "the Alpha" Derek said, slightly whispering in my ear. I turned to look at him and growled a little. i nodded.

Scott had the same look on his face as earlier x 1000. i jumped up and started pacing around while Derek looked very proud of himself. We came up with a plan to catch the alpha. we would do it sometime in the week because we have a few tests on Monday. I suggested that because i want to be alive to take my tests. Saying that now just makes me question my sanity. 

Once the full moon was over, stiles to me and Scott home. it was silent until we got to the front door.  Scott started talking about how he can smell certain things. i wasn't listing until he said, "i could smell how," he gagged before continuing. " lets just leave it at i could smell you um 'feelings'. i stopped before entering my room. I gulp loudly and continued walking to my room.

i turned my light on and saw Derek standing in the corner of my room. I went up and punched him in the arm, hard. It made him stumble a little but he didn't fall.. He just chuckled lightly and i soon joined in with how ridiculous this all was.

"so do you know why could control the shift" i asked. he looked away quickly, as if he was wondering to tell me or not. " not really, but i will let you know." he said. we stood their for a few seconds in comfortable silence. he moved close and put his hands on my hips. the sun was rising and i could feel the heat coming through the window. 

He moved so his face with inches from mine. Just before we where about to kiss he said, "by the way, your hips are no asymmetrical. their perfect." i chuckled lightly before his lip crashed into mine. It was more passionate than before but still gave me the same butterflies. wait, fuck butterflies, he gave me a tornado. 

he pushed me lightly against the wall while my hands made their way to his neck. He broke the kiss and began kissing my jaw then my neck. A small moan escaped my lips. He the made is way back up to my lips. Then my mom came home. we broke away, panting faintly. He kissed me on the cheek for heading out my window.  i lay on the bed a thought.....

i am so utterly fucked because of they way he made me feel.

even with Justin. i never felt this.

thanks for reading and i hoped you like it. I know it was a bit more risky to my other chapter but i hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think and who you think Justin is.

vote-comment-share

xxx

eva