we're back??

The plane ride home was restful. I was snuggled into Derek but we were both unwilling to go home. The first time i was in Paris and i had to leave after one day. But to be honest I had an amazing time.

When the plane landed, Derek slipped his hand into mine. I smiled at him but he could tell i was nervous. He squeezed my hand. Twice. Signalling that everything will be ok. " Oh and before we leave, maybe you should stay away from Scott. He is going to be pretty angry" i said smiling slightly. " I'm not scared of him, you know i can take him" he said almost defensively. I chuckled at him immaturity. " i wasn't worried about you" i whispered softly in his ear. He smile and followed me to his car. 

The ride home we sat in comfortable silence. When we reached the house i gave him a 'are you sure you want to go in their?' look. He chuckled and instead of answering me he leaned over and pecked my lips. Well, it started of as a peck before i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer while his hands sat comfortably on the small of my back. We slowly pulled away and smile. He got out of the  car and started to walk over to my side. I smiled at my self. Even though I'm about probably be grounded until ever he still manages to make me feel better.

He took my hand as i opened to door. I walked into the living room to see my mom, my brother, stiles, Allison and Lydia. I cringed slightly at Scott's face.  everyone was relieved but my mom and Scott where mostly angry. Mom dragged me and Derek into the kitchen and Scott followed soon behind us, sending death glares at the both of us. "What do you have to say for yourself?!" Mom said sternly. "we're back???" i said trying to sound excited but she looked right through. I thought she was about to shout at us but she turned and slapped Scott on the back of the head, hard enough to make a point but not enough to be considered child abuse.

Me, Derek and Scott all mirrored the same expression, shock. " what the hell was that for??" Scott question confused, mom shook her head. "For making them run off to Paris, which i want to see pictures of by the way." I smiled lightly as mom gave me a nod. "you too go upstairs i need to have a word with Scott." Scott was about to say something but shut up when he say moms face. Before giving anyone the chance to say anything i grabbed Derek's hand and rushed upstairs.

 "you mom is freaking awesome." he said with a light chuckle. I smiled at while crashing my lips onto his. It started of slow and gentle but soon turned into passionate and lust filled. His tongue slid along my lips asking for permission which i gladly gave. i didn't even know we where walking until i was lying on the bed. One of his hands was keeping him on top of me while the other roamed down my thigh.  One of my hands was playing with his hair while the other was tugging at his shirt. He removed my top and started to kiss my stomach then he met my lips once again.

Just as he was about to remove his shirt my mom walked in and said. "By the way don't think you guys are getting off that easily. Get downstairs, NOW". I pulled on  a top and we started walking downstairs and at on the couch. I saw Tori there and she ran up and hugged me . "thank god you are ok, I'm going to kill you both, please send me the pictures, how could you just fly to Paris  last Minuit but you need to tell me everythong." Tori was the definition of bipolar although she has not actually been tested. " don't you mean everything?" referring to her just saying every thong, "nope" she said with a smirk i just glared and sat down with Derek and Tori either side.

My mom started this whole rant about how it was irresponsible and then she said, "you are not to speak to Derek until i can be sure you can be trusted." i was about to blow up but Tori beat me to it. "what, no offence miss M but i mean come on, look at these two i mean sure there irresponsible, hormonal teenagers......"     "not helping" i interrupt Tori before she starts against.

"but they love each other, I mean take when she was singing heart attack, when was the last time she sang with such emotion and it was happy. And  she trusts him enough to tell him about Justin and other than me who else that is not family has she told? no one because she will never trust anyone like she does him, You cannot break them up." Tori said in one breath. I looked at her and started laughing dryly at how awesome my best friend is. Mom looked sawed but Scott stood up furious.

"YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT JUSTIN??????? HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRISPONSABLE. NOT EVEN STILED KNOWS BUT WAIT, YOU CANT BANG STILES." i stood up in shock. 

now this ladies and gentle dudes is how you make a bad situation worst. I told my mom to stay here while i grabbed Scott by the ear, and pulled him outside. Derek and Tori followed behind while stiles watched over my mom. I growled at Scott and he copied we started attacking each other to no end. Until i saw Derek dragged Scott back while someone stopped me. I turned to see Tori standing  there with bright purple glowing eyes. We all stood their in shock. She took a deep breath in. And stopped breathing.

A/N

guys i am so sorry that i have not wrote in like three weeks, i have been really busy and had not really been on wattpad but when i came on i saw 3,4k reads. Like what?? thank you so much and please tell me what you are thinking i would really appreciate it. Also, what do you think Tori is and do you think Scott and Mrs McColl where over exaggerating or not.

vote-comment-share

xox

eva