No locked doors

Maddie's point of view

After me and tori had our ' little talk' i decided that i had to tell Derek. I love and trust him so much. I decided to tell him on Sunday. (today) . me and tori went downstairs for breakfast and saw Scott and stiles. Tori was 2 years older than us but we were still best friends. But obviously i did not tell her about being a werewolf or I'm being hunted by an alpha. 

When we were downstairs Tori went to grab the cereal from the top shelf and i looked over and saw Scott staring. "Stop staring at her ass, plus she is two years older!" i said smacking him on the arm. Well i am dating someone who is like 5 years older than me but Tori is my friend. I rolled my eyes at him. I looked over to see stiles drooling, i kicked him then walked over to get Nutella for me. I looked back and Scott had punched stiles in the stomach. "that's my sister you dick. Say that again and you will be lucky if you can see" Scott said, i looked over at Tori and we began laughing.

"so you gonna tell your boyfriend today?" tori said right in front of Scott. i gave her the "i am so gonna kill you" look. Scott looked up at us. "your going to tell what boyfriend what?" Scott said in a hurry. Tori caught on and gave me an apologetic look before saying. "why have you not told him who it is?" she said. we were still in front of Scott and Stiles but they won't know. "Because he hates him and do you know how much older he is than me, even you. So i am not telling him. But mom knows and allows him in so its not that big a deal. I don't think Scott wants me going out with someone who is hiding from the police." i said, winding him up. Even if it was true.

Later----

i am now sitting in my room with Derek next to me on my bed. I text him saying i need to tell him everything. i took a deep breath and began," 8 months ago i was in a relationship with someone called Justin. He wasn't a bad boy like i thought, he was a bad guy. We where together for 3 moths and i wasn't sure how i felt about him so i wanted to take it slow. I had rushed relationships in the past and it never turned into anything expect a couple one night stands" i said sighing, then i continued," he didn't really want to take it slow, he kept trying but i always stopped him. except for once. We where at a party and he got me drunk and uh spiked  my drink."  i said as a tear rolled down my eye. i looked at Derek and his fists where clenched and his eyes where studying mine.

"long story short, apparently i was raped multiple times but i only remember the once. i had beaten my and what not." i rushed out, the tears streaming down my eyes. "but he never got caught or charged. Because i wanted to forget so instead of talking i built. I build a wall so high that i eventually forgot it was their, until you. Over these few weeks, you have nocked down more than anyone ever has. I am telling you this because i didn't want to keep things from you. i love you so much and i want to be with you in every way because i love you so much, it scares me"

i was avoiding eye contact. "you could of told me sooner" He spoke softly. I stood up frustrated. "no. i didn't want to tell you because i don't want you to pity me, to walk on eg shells around me. Now you are going to treat me like china and  never touch me again. That's what i want to avoid." i said. He looked at me and he chuckled. HE CHUCKLED. I just told him i was raped, that he never going to touch me again and he chuckled. That reminds me of the first day i met him. I smiled a little at the thought. 

throw back-

"how did....where...but....wait.. oh god i think I'm going insane." i rambled with my head in my hand. he chuckled. HE CHUCKED. he followed me home. broke into my room, i met him in the woods and he chuckled. god i wish i had that bat right now.

throw back over-

he stood up and walked oveer to me, resting his hands on my hips. "you are utterly insain, if you think i will ever be able to keep my hands off you" he sais with a grin and i smile back. i left out a small sigh of relife before his lifs crash againt mine, i pull him closer closeing the non-existant gab between us. He gently pushed my aginst the door and began kissing my neck. He stopped for a second to take his shirt off and his me lips while his hips where grinding on mine. I smiled into the kiss thinking about how perffect this is. "jump" he said softley. I jump up and wrapped my legs and his body while my back was still pressed aginst the door. I pulled my shirt of and continued the kiss. 

he lifted me on top of my dresser and he stood between my legs. My hands trailed along the back of his neck while his where on my hips. 

"Mad do you......." Scot walked in and froze. We instantly broke apart and I tried to him off the dresser. Key word... Try. When I jumped off,the dresser fell on top of my legs with me on the ground. Derek helped me up but instantly let go of my hand. He wasnt scared of Scott he just didnt know what to do in this situation. Neither did I.

i quickly threw on the first top i could find which was Dereks. Scott was full of anger and i went up pussed scott to giver derek the chance to run but scott got up and ran after us. When we got to the door, Scott grabed our arms and made us sit on the couch. Derek was still shirtless. Scott was fuming. "MOM GET DOWN HERE" Scott backed. mom came down and looked at us. me with dereks shirt on and my hair a mess along with my lips swollen and smudgde from the lipstick then  derek, hair messy with his lips swollen and lip stick stains but mostly tha lack of shirt.

"aww tennagers. You should probobly keep the door locked becuase when i was.." i interupted mom. "ok do you not think you embaressed me enouggh in front of derek with thhe whole vagina rash thing. Which for a hot second he believed." mom laughed a little where Scott was well angry to say the least. "mom new about this. wow. So this iis your boyfriend." scott said. I had to elbo derek to stop him from annoying scott more. He noddedd and sat back down. 

"so all the times you smelled of der..... oh god" Scott said brethlessly. "nope i will not allow it!!!" scott said getting angry. Mom gave derek one of his shirts that he left me with once. "why, you are not my dad, Scott. Mom is ok with it, Stiles and Tori are ok with it. Well i think stiles is he iis the  one who covered for us. So why cant you?" i saiid getting angry. "you are not dad." i said softley. i grabbed dereks hand as well as a jacket and we left the house. 

We got into his car and he looked over and said, "where too?" i thought for a minuit. "paris" he smiled a little and in no time, we where at the airport heading to france.