Showtime.

We are now in Stiles' jeep with him on the phone to Scott. "Where the hell are you? Your first line" I heard Scott announce through the phone. Stiles sighed. "I'll be there ok. Just, if you see my dad tell him I'm just running late ok?" Stiles hung up.

"Your not going to make it" Derek stated. Stiles agreed. "And you didn't tell him about my mom" stiles sighed in frustration. "I will. Once we can conform it" we made a mini plan.

We were going to go in and find my mother's work mate and see if she can tell me where my mom is.

I walk into the hospital. It was way too quiet. "No one is here"
"She's not here"
"Your uncle? He isn't here either."
I looked around the room and Peter wasn't there. I sighed. "Omg stiles we need to leave now.Its peter. Peters the Alpha." I say panicked. Stiles hangs up the phone to Dereks nd grabbed my hand pulling me along. Before we could get anywhere Peter (Dereks uncle who was supposed to be in a coma due to a fire) appeared from around the corner. "You must me Maddison, I've heard so much about you" he spoke slowly. Before I could speak his nurse came from the other side. "What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over" her voice was creepy and sent shivers down my spine.

"You......." stiles said pointing at the nurse "and.........him" he said pointing to Peter. "Oh my god I'm gonna die". I sigh. " calm down we are not gonna die" I whispered to him. Soon the nurse falls to the ground with Derek standing in her place. Peter looks fake offended. "That's not nice, she was my nurse" he whined. Derek rolled his eyes. "She was a psychotic bitch helping you kill people. Both of you, out the way." He said to us. I rolled my eyes, if he think I'm gonna leave..... stiles dropped covered and rolled away while I went and stood next to Derek. "You think I killed Laura on purpose? My own family" me and Derek growled at peter and started to fight. We where loosing by a land slide.

Peter lifted me and Derek up by our necks and dragged us along the floor. " My mind, my personality was literally burned out of me" Peter drops us and I feel my self clenching on to air. " I was driving by pure instinct" Peter tried to defend himself. "You want forgiveness" Derek then punch him in the face while I knee him in the stomach.

"I want understanding" he says. I huff and they look at me. " Are all hales this stubborn." The give me the 'are u serious' look. "Wrong time? Ok" I punch Peter but he just head buts me. I fell stars bursting in my mind.

"Do you have any idea what it was like for me all these years, slowly healing cell by cell. Even more slowly coming back to consciousness." Peter sound almost, happy. Derek tries to punch him but Peter breaks his hand and gets thrown across the room. I jump up onto Peter shoulders to try and strangle him but he throws me as well. I fall waiting on the impact and when it doesn't come. I notice that Derek had tried his best to catch me.

Peter walks over to us. "I was going to wait for dramatic flair but..."
Peters wound are gone completely. "Are all hales decently good looking as well?" I say kind of angry to be honest. I look at Derek and looks offended. "Just decent?" He said. I laugh a little. "Don't worry. Your handsome as hell" I say smiling at him. Forgetting the situation at hand.

He gives me his cocky smile. " I prefer hot as hell" I roll my eyes at him but don't disagree. Peter makes a gagging sound and we look back at him. "Can we talk. After all we are family." Peter said to Derek. As I was about to go for round 2. (Well more like round 5 but you get the point) Derek puts hand on my waist. Tell me to not.

"Let Maddie go. Then we will talk."

—————————————

"Stiles where are you?" I said getting worried. I'm still in the hospital but looking for stiles. I sighed.