not a sex addict

Me, Lydia and Alison are standing in front of the school about to enter. "....Basically saying we have no idea why you were running around the woods naked for three days, but I don't mind. I lost 9 pounds" Lydia exclaims. I laugh and link her arm with mine. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Alison asked, Lydia just nods. "Its no like my aunt is a serial killer." me and Alison share a look but continued with her.

As soon as we step in everyone around us stopped and stared. "Maybe its the nine pounds" I whisper. Lydia takes a breath, flips her hair and strutted of. Me and Alison laughed and followed her but I split of to go see the boys practice lacrosse.

As soon as I sat down stiles came up to me and told me there was another werewolf on the team. I rolled my eyes and decided to play dumb and go along with not knowing it was most likely Isaac.

While Scott was sniffing people when he was in goals I had to go and flirt with the boys in line. Stiles said that something about my shorts , crop top and Smokey make up with wavy hair made me look attractive.

After talking to a couple of guys and smelling them I looked to see that Isaac was up next and he did not look all to happy of the idea to lay low. He ran full speed and Scott crashed into Isaac causing them both going flying onto the ground.

The police walked through the field and up to Isaac during practice, we later found out that Isaacs's dad was murdered. Me and Isaac need a girly night together again, I miss us hanging out. Now we are all sat out the principles Office. Cant remember why and to be honest I don't care. The door opened and out came Gerard. As if school couldn't get any more fucked up it had to add Alison's grandfather. "You may come in" He spoke. Chills.

"Mr McCall. Academically not the most profound student but I see you have became quite the star athlete with Lacrosse

Mr Stilinski. Straight A's but little to no extra curricular activity's. Maybe you should try Lacrosse.

Miss McCall. Perfect student. All A+, except history and you seem to be involved in a lot of in school clubs and the national dance teem. Although it does say over the past week your behaviour has slipped. How is that?" he asked me. I just shrugged. He started to talk again but I zoned out completely.

After a long lecture me and Scott rushed out of the school to see Isaac getting drove away in a police car, just as we turned around to go back inside we hear another car pull up. Derek.

"Do you see that? that I what your doing" I all but scream at him. He sighs and looks back at me. "I know but once you see what's in his house is going to be a lot worse. Get in" I looked at Scott and he just nodded. I jumped in the front and Scott in the back. I saw Derek repeatedly look over at me but I refused to make eye contact.

Once we got into Isaac's house I felt a little off. Scott and Derek are talking about something but I don't really pay attention. "Don't think I didn't see you twos little display out on the field today" Derek said and I could hear his heart beating a little faster. "You saw that?" Scott said embarrassed. " It wasn't that bad right?" Derek slung his arm over Scott's shoulder. "Yes Scott it was. Everyone could see you sniffing people. Not very subtle" I say while walking with them. Derek then slung his arm over my shoulder. "Hmm yeah its not like none of the guys you where talking to could see half way up your shorts or anything" Derek said mockingly as we got to the top of the basement stairs. "You where looking?" I say teasingly. "Muffin I'm always looking. Just like I know your always looking at me" He said cockily. I rolled my eyes. "So what do we do now?" Scott asked as we looked into the basement below us.

"Use your senses. They will show you what your looking for." Scott stares at the basement for a while. "God sake lets just get this over with" I say pushing him out the was so I can go downstairs. once I'm down I hear Scott behind me. Scott begins looking around while I don't move. I don't like this.